XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
ValkyrieScorpio

Angry Cheaters in TDM

So I was recently trying to get the Team Player trophy in TDM (Still haven't gotten it). I stepped in a game where everyone on the red team was using the hanger to kill people, they used the under-map glitch and are just dominating.. I sent them all a message about it and blocked them.. I hate cheaters.. especially when I am trying to get all of the retarded online trophies for this game.

Has any one else come across this or was it just me?

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Zone of the Enders, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Borderlands II.

ValkyrieScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
fletchar2

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Fletch's ''Valar Morghulis''   Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

I can understand your frustration if people are doing it in TDM where it actually counts, I myself only utilise glitches like this for fun in free roam where no xp is earned, and only when I'm playing against mates. Other than that, I don't see the point as the game isn't exactly difficult to get good at.

But that airport hangar glitch is seriously abused, I agree. It's the same as the spinning tower in the far corner of the airport, although that's a little harder to kill people from, it's more just a fun glitch.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
fletchar2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
ValkyrieScorpio

I agree if it is for fun and not points then I am fine and dandy with it ( Because I use it all the time). I'm probably going to have to post in the boosting thread to see if I can get a group of 5 or more people to help me get this stupid trophy. ** insert angry face* lol I just gotta keep trying.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Zone of the Enders, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Borderlands II.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
donald047

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

i would occasionally use some of them in free mode when i was bored or tbh wanted to wind up people lmao, but it was only in good spirits and 9/10 times, if i catch someone doing it in a legit game, i'll spend the entire match going after them lol. usually pretty good at getting them too. for every glitch i know off, there is a way to counter it lol.

MORE GAMERCARDS IN SPOILER

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
donald047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:13 AM   #5
ShinYagami13

Platinum Trophy

some ass once landed on the spinning radar and tried
killing me from there
unfortunately (for him lol) i had already seen him
land there and got a head shot instead
he quit after that...
Old 05-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
Angry Gargoyle

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series

Had a go at this today.

1. Constantly one-shotted when I am targetting from the same distance and shooting. It's not even close enough for auto targeting to work.

2. I was knifed by a guy. From 10 metres away

3. Constantly shot and killed (one or two shots) from inside buildings and under the ground.

4. I snuck up behind a guy an unloaded a full ak-47 clip into his back from point blank range. He got down to one bar of health and no further. He then killed 2 people and myself. He finished with a K/D of 24 to 2.

That is just from one match. I wanted to get this legit but this seems impossible because of all this cheating.

Last edited by Angry Gargoyle; 05-20-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Angry Gargoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
ValkyrieScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Gargoyle View Post
Had a go at this today.

1. Constantly one-shotted when I am targetting from the same distance and shooting. It's not even close enough for auto targeting to work.

2. I was knifed by a guy. From 10 metres away

3. Constantly shot and killed (one or two shots) from inside buildings and under the ground.

4. I snuck up behind a guy an unloaded a full ak-47 clip into his back from point blank range. He got down to one bar of health and no further. He then killed 2 people and myself. He finished with a K/D of 24 to 2.

That is just from one match. I wanted to get this legit but this seems impossible because of all this cheating.
I boosted with some friends last night and that is how I got the trophy. I got 5 friends and had all of them become different colors. When I killed one I made sure to remember that color. It only took a couple min but I got it.

Old 05-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #8
Angry Gargoyle

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkyrieScorpio View Post
I boosted with some friends last night and that is how I got the trophy. I got 5 friends and had all of them become different colors. When I killed one I made sure to remember that color. It only took a couple min but I got it.
Its hard though because the servers are rubbish. I tried meeting up with a Japanese friend, but we could not invite him to team matches through a custom match or public lobby but we could NOOSE with him. I'll get it eventually if I keep at it.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:52 AM   #9
ValkyrieScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Gargoyle View Post
Its hard though because the servers are rubbish. I tried meeting up with a Japanese friend, but we could not invite him to team matches through a custom match or public lobby but we could NOOSE with him. I'll get it eventually if I keep at it.
I am playing with some friends tomorrow (Tuesday) so if you add me I can invite you in. We have pretty much just all the racing, also best times Deal Breaker and Bomb the base left for AWP.