Cheaters in TDM

So I was recently trying to get the Team Player trophy in TDM (Still haven't gotten it). I stepped in a game where everyone on the red team was using the hanger to kill people, they used the under-map glitch and are just dominating.. I sent them all a message about it and blocked them.. I hate cheaters.. especially when I am trying to get all of the retarded online trophies for this game.

Has any one else come across this or was it just me?

I can understand your frustration if people are doing it in TDM where it actually counts, I myself only utilise glitches like this for fun in free roam where no xp is earned, and only when I'm playing against mates. Other than that, I don't see the point as the game isn't exactly difficult to get good at.

But that airport hangar glitch is seriously abused, I agree. It's the same as the spinning tower in the far corner of the airport, although that's a little harder to kill people from, it's more just a fun glitch.

I agree if it is for fun and not points then I am fine and dandy with it ( Because I use it all the time). I'm probably going to have to post in the boosting thread to see if I can get a group of 5 or more people to help me get this stupid trophy. ** insert angry face* lol I just gotta keep trying.

i would occasionally use some of them in free mode when i was bored or tbh wanted to wind up people lmao, but it was only in good spirits and 9/10 times, if i catch someone doing it in a legit game, i'll spend the entire match going after them lol. usually pretty good at getting them too. for every glitch i know off, there is a way to counter it lol.

Had a go at this today.

1. Constantly one-shotted when I am targetting from the same distance and shooting. It's not even close enough for auto targeting to work.

2. I was knifed by a guy. From 10 metres away:mad:

3. Constantly shot and killed (one or two shots) from inside buildings and under the ground.

4. I snuck up behind a guy an unloaded a full ak-47 clip into his back from point blank range. He got down to one bar of health and no further. He then killed 2 people and myself. He finished with a K/D of 24 to 2.

That is just from one match. I wanted to get this legit but this seems impossible because of all this cheating.

Edited by Furious Gargoyle

Had a go at this today.

1. Constantly one-shotted when I am targetting from the same distance and shooting. It's not even close enough for auto targeting to work.

2. I was knifed by a guy. From 10 metres away:mad:

3. Constantly shot and killed (one or two shots) from inside buildings and under the ground.

4. I snuck up behind a guy an unloaded a full ak-47 clip into his back from point blank range. He got down to one bar of health and no further. He then killed 2 people and myself. He finished with a K/D of 24 to 2.

That is just from one match. I wanted to get this legit but this seems impossible because of all this cheating.

I boosted with some friends last night and that is how I got the trophy. I got 5 friends and had all of them become different colors. When I killed one I made sure to remember that color. It only took a couple min but I got it.

I boosted with some friends last night and that is how I got the trophy. I got 5 friends and had all of them become different colors. When I killed one I made sure to remember that color. It only took a couple min but I got it.

Its hard though because the servers are rubbish. I tried meeting up with a Japanese friend, but we could not invite him to team matches through a custom match or public lobby but we could NOOSE with him. I'll get it eventually if I keep at it.

Its hard though because the servers are rubbish. I tried meeting up with a Japanese friend, but we could not invite him to team matches through a custom match or public lobby but we could NOOSE with him. I'll get it eventually if I keep at it.

I am playing with some friends tomorrow (Tuesday) so if you add me I can invite you in. We have pretty much just all the racing, also best times Deal Breaker and Bomb the base left for AWP.