How long for online trophies?

iJaack

How long will it take to get all online trophies? Also is there still people playing online?

Online takes ages to get the trophies, seriously. You need 5 million XP to reach rank 10 (the max rank), and on the highest earning mode which is Hangman's Noose, an averagely good score is around 4,000-5,000XP. :scared:

A long, long time put it that way. You need to devote whole days to get the online done not to mention picking up Auf Widershen Petrovic which involves winning around 180 races. The online isn't overally active but it's still quite active as it's GTAIV one of the most popular game franchises.

Online is gonna take you 50-100. what?! 50-100? why a difference of 50hr? well thats easy coz it highly depends on how much money you make during your wanted run and how long you take with AWP.

as for the online activity. most ppl are in TBOGT (Free mode). GTA IV itself is pretty active but you wont get anything better than a 3 man DM unfortunately.. the most popular modes are defo DM,Race and cops n crooks.

it will take forever if you're trying to level from 1 to 10. many people like me just gave up after awhile because you're just doing the same thing over and over again.....Noosing gives you good money, but it gets old really fast.

let's see....

-i got the game back in 2008, didn't have trophies back then.

-replayed the game in late 09, got all the single player trophies, and started to touch on the MP trophies

-got a good partner for AWP in mid 2010, but we both got tired of playing and stopped.

-got 2 MP trophies in 2012 with some good coordination on the site.

but i'm still only 8lv and half way through AWP....

my advice is make a list, calculate how much money you need to level up and divide that by 4500, then you'll get how many matches you roughly need to get "wanted"

Glitching Bomb the Base will probably get you to max level in about 30-50 hours while doing it legit through hangmans noose can take 40 (if you're very quick and efficient plus have parters who know what they're doing) but more likely closer to 100 hours. Then boosting Auf Wiederhosen Petroivc will take you easily 10 hours and likely a bit longer.

• 1 month later...
Glitching Bomb the Base will probably get you to max level in about 30-50 hours while doing it legit through hangmans noose can take 40 (if you're very quick and efficient plus have parters who know what they're doing) but more likely closer to 100 hours. Then boosting Auf Wiederhosen Petroivc will take you easily 10 hours and likely a bit longer.

I would add that the sniper glitch can be really tricky and you should expect to lose quite a bit of time in the beginning figuring out what to do -- this of course depends on the previous experience of both partners.