Who makes the most in sniper glitch

joe250

Who makes the most or do they make the same as I average my amounts and im making the same reguardless of being host or partner

when im host im downstairs getting 2 kills every 3 seconds, and when im a partner Im upstairs and getting 1 kill every like 1.5 seconds

I dont have to look away when im upstairs but I dont get 2 kills at once.

Also you can get 5million dollars if you want in 1 bomb the base match if you want when you are partner. Its actually better to use the sniper gun as its a one shot kill, with infinite ammo as the snippers drop the ammo.

If you want I can show you a video of what I mean

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 214700 the other night as the host. I lean up on the wall with the 6 doors on it and look back and shoot. Come to think of it I'd rather be host, that way you can control the respawn.

I suppose you could get 5 milion in one sitting but it would take a long time. and concentration, and there is always the chance of it freezing.

If your in need of a partner Joe add me, I'm always keen!

Just a warning, the game can freeze for the partner approaching 250000+. Ive had it freeze on about 5 occasions out of a total of 20 sessions because as each sniper is killed they drop their weapons and their bodies remain on the floor, as time goes by the number builds up and the playstation eventually freezes which is fine for the host as it just counts as a disconnect and they still receive their money for the partner however, it can mean 2-3 hours down the drain which is very frustrating. Back on topic though, from personal experience i make more money as a partner where i can hit 250k in 2 hours while i hit 150k in the same time as host. If you get used to hosting though it can make close to twice as much as the partner.

Well I found the fastest place to make money is the partner to go where the host is usually shooting.

I do it by myself now as I just got tired of waiting for people lagging it. You make 100,000 every 30min (thats once you have everything set up) It takes 20min to set up if done by yourself. Also another plus about by yourself it that you no longer need to drive to get the next chopper, you just need to switch ps3s and get yourself to pick yourself up then drop yourself off at the respawn chopper to do it again.

out of all the times I've done it, its never frozen. There have been times where I have scored 300,000+ as well

I must be mega unlucky then lol. Most Hosts ive done it with have been american or european so maybe the fact that im Australian has something to do with it as we dont particularly proud ourselves on having the best internet connections. When i do it i just usually do 200k at a time.

Well I have found the fastest way to get money in sniper glitch and let me tell you, its the fastest method.

You need to be partner and go where the host is suppose to go, you shoot the guy then shoot the ceiling with rapid fire if wanted and every bullet kills a guy and you look at the money counter and it goes up by 100's, 300's, 1000's etc at A TIME. You go through all your bullets and make about $150,000 in ten minutes.

and you should be collecting the sniper ammo as well.

I'm form New Zealand and I have to say our internet is pretty poor.

There were times where it would freeze foe a second, but luckily keep unfreeze.

I have to say its a pretty sweet exploit. NowaywouldIwantto do Noose 2000 times

Wow, I've just tried to do it with the most retarded fucker ever. He added me and after all his faffing about, we eventually got going. I'm used to taking separate cars at the beginning but he jumped in the same one as me. This was cool, except he made no attempt to hold off the police behind me so we got swarmed and pretty fucked up while the truck was getting away.

Then we get to the helicopter and he immediately started flying straight to the boat, so I said 'Wrong way' (in text chat) and it was at this point he basically just started shouting at me. At first he just said 'No' and continued to fly to the boat, crashing our only helicopter. So I asked him how the fuck we were supposed to do it now and he started shouting at me in caps lock about how he had done it this way with somebody else -- by going back for another helicopter. I continued to try and explain how retarded that was but he just kept shouting at me and calling me a dumb kid (he claimed to be 23 but he definitely wasn't a day older than 13).

Needless to say he's not on my friends list any more. But to answer the question, that kid most certainly does not make the most of the glitch. :p

Wow, I've just tried to do it with the most retarded fucker ever. He added me and after all his faffing about, we eventually got going. I'm used to taking separate cars at the beginning but he jumped in the same one as me. This was cool, except he made no attempt to hold off the police behind me so we got swarmed and pretty fucked up while the truck was getting away.

Then we get to the helicopter and he immediately started flying straight to the boat, so I said 'Wrong way' (in text chat) and it was at this point he basically just started shouting at me. At first he just said 'No' and continued to fly to the boat, crashing our only helicopter. So I asked him how the fuck we were supposed to do it now and he started shouting at me in caps lock about how he had done it this way with somebody else -- by going back for another helicopter. I continued to try and explain how retarded that was but he just kept shouting at me and calling me a dumb kid (he claimed to be 23 but he definitely wasn't a day older than 13).

Needless to say he's not on my friends list any more. But to answer the question, that kid most certainly does not make the most of the glitch. :p

damn that why I do it by myself. Im done now but what I did was use both my ps3's and it took 20min to get everything set up and have my account getting da money at $100,000 every ten minutes. To get the next chopper just took 3 minutes, and then 30sec then 10sec as I didnt go back for the chopper after the first time to save hella time. At the end I have over $300,000 and at 60min of TOTAL playtime.

damn that why I do it by myself. Im done now but what I did was use both my ps3's and it took 20min to get everything set up and have my account getting da money at $100,000 every ten minutes. To get the next chopper just took 3 minutes, and then 30sec then 10sec as I didnt go back for the chopper after the first time to save hella time. At the end I have over $300,000 and at 60min of TOTAL playtime.

Unfortunately most people dont have 2 PS3's but i could imagine how much easier the grind to 5 mil would be, if only:think:

I've done it with a couple of people and everyones been fine, most people know what they're doing and if people dont they're always cooperative and catch on pretty quick, plus its not so boring when the other person has a headset and you can talk.

Sorry, I put him onto you. The one time me and him did this he was a nong but I managed to make a little bit of money. And going back to get another chopper worked in my favour so when I came back I touched on the ships roof then went to pick him up. So all the smg's would go downstairs instead of meeting them in that room the host goes to and the chance of dying.

How close are you now?

Has anyone experienced "zombies"? :confused:

I just typed out a massive post here then accidentally refreshed the page so I'm just going to break it down.

• Up top in the bridge, concentrating on the port side sniper.
  • Getting at least 1 headshot per second with a single SMG round as they appear from the ceiling.
  • As the bodies hit floor, an enemy spontaneously revives, stands up and instead of running outside, just stands still and starts taking pot shots at me.
  • Due to the speed I'm working at, this causes up to three enemies to be in front of me at any one time so I'm forced to waste ammo spraying them all down (it's difficult to shift the aim lock-on over to the hostile enemy as they're all standing in the same spot).

Due to this, I've decided that the slightly slower and riskier infinite-sniper-ammo method is more reliable. The headshot method allows you to hide behind one of the consoles to avoid the after-shots which fire off around 50% of the time when an enemy's gun hits the ground, but I think spamming the sniper rifle from 2 feet away (allowing you to collect dropped weapons) is probably about the fastest you can collect kills without zombie syndrome. Once you become consistent with this method, you should be able to do extremely well.

I think my (non-host) strategy is going to be to fill up on health and armour and use only the sniper rifle, with the aim of reaching $200,000 within the first life. Tim's method is probably best, as far as hosting is concerned.

Sorry, I put him onto you. The one time me and him did this he was a nong but I managed to make a little bit of money. And going back to get another chopper worked in my favour so when I came back I touched on the ships roof then went to pick him up. So all the smg's would go downstairs instead of meeting them in that room the host goes to and the chance of dying.

How close are you now?

No worries man. It was hilarious! He kept shouting 'ME AND TIM DID IT DIS WAY' and when I tried to present logic he just shouted 'SHUP'. :rofl:

I had my first proper non-hosting session last night and managed to reach just shy of the 200k mark. I'm still only at around 1.6m but I'm pleased with my progress. I've decided I'm going to stop each round when I reach 200k, just to ensure nothing dodgy happens to cause me to lose everything.

I think that thing you describe could be to do with killing all 8 guards at the start. I could be wrong tho. I have had complaints of this happening but I have never experienced them myself.

I would like to get 214700 with 0 deaths but I guess my #11 ranking with 1 kill will have to do for now!