gta4 websites leaderboards are down!

gordon123

OMFG, i did EVERY SINGLE normal and GTA race and only the first like 6 races registered the rest was ALL FOR NOTHING, i logged out and when i got on this morning no races and worst of all no money i had ranked up and i lost my rank WTF ROCKSTAR, Can someone confirm whenever theyr registering wins again plz. so i can give it a try again, this Effing suks.

Are you serious? Damn WTF, didn't Rockstar make enough money off of GTA that they could provide decent servers?

Yeah. I beat the time something like 2/3 times and nothing. Also, i lose the money that i had earned.

I emailed Rockstar a few days ago and guess what? No answer . . .

Yeah. I beat the time something like 2/3 times and nothing. Also, i lose the money that i had earned.

I emailed Rockstar a few days ago and guess what? No answer . . .

the money thing has happened before. It will be back after a few days though its probably advisable to not earn big money while your waiting for it to come back as it may not keep both.

They are registering i gott my AWP Yesterday :) look on my trophy card under it shows it.

oh well my stats aint registrating since yesterdayevening, not on the gta leaderboards and not on socialclub. Really weird since their are ppl who are claiming that its working "as attended".

the road to awp is getting harder and harder:(....the saga continious...:cool:

Yeah, this is really annoying :(

BTW, is there any possibility to "loose" your progress? Or the problem is that in some days they don't registry anything?

If I see my stats correctly, can I loose it?

A really strange thing: I was doing races with Sprite85, and I registered this races correctly, but Sprite85 not.

iv been on the website very recently and the leaderboards are down does this mean any attempts for AWP will not be counted until the leaderboards are back?

:mad:Still Down

This is longer than other times its been down, I noticed that as long as you stay logged in on PSN the money accumulates to your total in lobby, so if you are lucky enough for them to fix it while you logged in you get that money.

I lost millions I emailed Rockstar no reply, No postings on Rockstar website or social club what the f......

:mad:Still Down

This is longer than other times its been down, I noticed that as long as you stay logged in on PSN the money accumulates to your total in lobby, so if you are lucky enough for them to fix it while you logged in you get that money.

I lost millions I emailed Rockstar no reply, No postings on Rockstar website or social club what the f......

same story here, if u are logged on it accumulates but when u log off it disappears, in my case its since the weekend, so 4 days now:confused:

same story here, if u are logged on it accumulates but when u log off it disappears, in my case its since the weekend, so 4 days now:confused:

THIS IS BULLSH..... RUDE AS OF ROCKSTAR

hopefully they are maybe updating it to include more stats like kill death ratio, but I doubt it

FIIIIIXXXXXXX ITTTTTTTTTT