GTA IV Youtube Video, We Need Players!

fletchar2

Hey guys, we need as many people as possible for a Youtube Video(s). We have already completed our first montage which can be seen below. We are next doing a Stunt video and a Glitch video. You don't neccessarily have to be of a particular rank, nor do you neccessarily have to know any glitches we don't, we just go along the basis of 'The more players, the better'. You will get a mention in the credits in the video, as well as a mention in a description. I can even link your channel in the description if you ask me to. Also, if you have any ideas for any other videos related to GTA IV, e.g. a short film or something along those lines, we may be able to do it. You would get a main credits too as the scriptwriter or whatever. Cheers guys.

PSN: fletchar2

(Just send me a message over PSN or a friend request)

Here is the montage:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkVLH3P9D84&feature=channel_video_title]GTA IV: First Montage - YouTube[/ame]

it depends on the time you want to do those things, i like playing online for fun, so i can help you guys. only the time can be a problem..

and maybe its fun to make a "fun" video, for example: hijack a bus and go with all the players in it and shoot everything :)

Good idea :) Erm.. Monday-Saturday it would be 7pm onwards (GMT). Sunday's it could be at any point during the day :L but mainly at night :)

• 3 months later...