XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Default GTA IV Youtube Video, We Need Players!

Hey guys, we need as many people as possible for a Youtube Video(s). We have already completed our first montage which can be seen below. We are next doing a Stunt video and a Glitch video. You don't neccessarily have to be of a particular rank, nor do you neccessarily have to know any glitches we don't, we just go along the basis of 'The more players, the better'. You will get a mention in the credits in the video, as well as a mention in a description. I can even link your channel in the description if you ask me to. Also, if you have any ideas for any other videos related to GTA IV, e.g. a short film or something along those lines, we may be able to do it. You would get a main credits too as the scriptwriter or whatever. Cheers guys.

PSN: fletchar2
(Just send me a message over PSN or a friend request)

Here is the montage:

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
Old 09-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
TheCroat14

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

it depends on the time you want to do those things, i like playing online for fun, so i can help you guys. only the time can be a problem..
and maybe its fun to make a "fun" video, for example: hijack a bus and go with all the players in it and shoot everything

Old 09-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #3
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCroat14 View Post
it depends on the time you want to do those things, i like playing online for fun, so i can help you guys. only the time can be a problem..
and maybe its fun to make a "fun" video, for example: hijack a bus and go with all the players in it and shoot everything
Good idea Erm.. Monday-Saturday it would be 7pm onwards (GMT). Sunday's it could be at any point during the day :L but mainly at night

Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
Old 09-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
Gtamen

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

i'm in always wanted to be famous lol

Trophy Card:

Check out my Youtube Channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLiber...c?feature=mhee
Old 09-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
fletchar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtamen View Post
i'm in always wanted to be famous lol
Awesome, whats your PSN?

nvm, got your friend request

Old 09-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #6
NintendoDSplayer

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Gold   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

7PM Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday?!?! Who are you? Me? Those are the times I'm mostly online Add me up I do play FIFA 11 Pro Clubs most days though, but I'll be doing less of that because FIFA 12 is out soon...
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #7
fletchar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoDSplayer View Post
7PM Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday?!?! Who are you? Me? Those are the times I'm mostly online Add me up I do play FIFA 11 Pro Clubs most days though, but I'll be doing less of that because FIFA 12 is out soon...
and your PSN?

Old 09-20-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
TheManUtdFan
Guide Team

Send a message via Skype™ to TheManUtdFan

Awards Showcase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Tournament Champion   Silver Submission   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Guide Team   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

i'll be willing to help
PSN: FeXcEz-_-Sk1lLzz
EDIT: That was fast! Speed typing record?

Last edited by TheManUtdFan; 09-20-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:30 PM   #9
AlexanderWTF221

Send a message via MSN to AlexanderWTF221

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

i can help

alexandrebaraka
Old 09-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #10
fletchar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManUtdFan View Post
i'll be willing to help
PSN: FeXcEz-_-Sk1lLzz
EDIT: That was fast! Speed typing record?
Something like that I guess

Closed Thread