The Wanted FAQ! (Not a Boosting Thread!)

Gtamen

If you're new to PS3T.org and found this guide useful, then put me as a referral when you decide to sign up!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT TO BE USED AS A BOOSTING THREAD!

Please use the existing boosting thread here: Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!) - PlaystationTrophies.org

Just like The AWP FAQ I made a Wanted FAQ. Because there are a lot of threads about quicker ways to get Wanted. Well ladies and gentlemen. Lets have a look on all the methods!

The GTA Race method:

In this method you spawnkill your boosting partner when he spawns.

Settings:

Mode: GTA Race

Vehicle Class: Supercars

Track: Taxiing

Weapons: SMG

Daytime: Midday

Weather: Clear

Video:

No need to watch the whole video because he does the same the full 10 min.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdNT1ysJIvU]YouTube - Grand Theft Auto IV [ GTA4 ] Easy Way To Rank Up On GTA4[/ame]

How much cash is in it for me?:

This highly depends on how much people your boosting with. the more people you have the faster it goes and how more you will earn!

Every person you kill will get you $100

The respawn time in GTA race is 3 sec.

20x$100= $2.000 a min

$2.000x60= $120.000 an hour

Some more tips:

If you know someone with GTA IV overseas. You can ask them to leave their PS3s on to give you a boost when they go to sleep. Of course it's better to ask multiple people because it will give you a lot more money!

The negative things about this method:

It only boosts 1 person at the time. Of course this can be solved to have 4 people in a match and for example I kill you and your friend kills your another friend but this results less faster boosting then when you kill 3 people and it might results selfishness of some people who go kill everyone.

Bomb Da Base II Sniper Glitch:

In this method you kill the sniper on top of the ship over and over again.

Settings:

YOU HAVE TO BE THE HOST OR THIS WILL NOT WORK!

Mode: Bomb Da Base II

Difficulty: Easy

Traffic: Parked

Pedestrians: On

Videos/tutorial:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YovjkD4whdM]GTA IV - Sniper Glitch & Infinite Ammo ($214,700 with Zero Deaths) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmh8in52mWs]Ultra fast money - GTA IV Sniper Respawn Glitch Trick Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

How much cash is in it for me?:

The video description tells us that you should be able to get $300.000 an hour.

As you see in the video you have to waste 10 min to get this glitch to work and the chance that the glitch fails is very high.

The Deathmatch Respawn Glitch:

For this glitch I'm going to be lazy and just quote someone! Thank you skroq!

I will describe how I am doing this, with 2x PS3 - it can be also done with one PS3 and a dedicated partner. However with 2x PS3 it's twice faster because you are boosting just yourself.

2 x PS3

2 x Controller

2 x Copy of GTA

2 x TBoGT expansion bought via PSN (I believe you don't need to buy 2nd expansion, after reading the existing guide on PS3trophies I bought both expansion sets.)

rubber band or tooth picks to stick under L2 and R2 buttons

Alarm clock

[How it's done]

1. Connect 2 x PS3 to the TV (HDMI 1 my PS3 HDMI 2 for 2nd PS3)

2. Launch GTA and start TBoGT on both PS3s

3. Start a multiplayer deathmatch on any console and invite 2nd player so you meet in the lobby.

4. Once you meat in the lobby ->start ->leave multiplayer. You are back in the game. Hit Start and go to GAME (select Load game or start a new game of GTA IV.

5. Both consoles are in GTA IV. Go to your cellphone select multiplayer and preferences. Make sure auto aim is disabled and police is set to off, do this for both consoles.

6. That go to Multiplayer - Custom game -> death match -> max out the slots so no one else joins.

7. Settings:

* Duration: 60 Mins

* Weapons: Sniper Rifles

* Traffic: Parked

* Pedestrians: Off

* Blips: All

* Gamertag/Online ID Display: On [so you won't make a mistake by shooting the wrong player]

* Reticule Health: On

* Voice Chat: whatever

* Respawn Distance: Near

* Respawn Time: 1 Second

* Time Of Day: Whatever

* Weather: Whatever

8. Invite your other account to join you. Switch to HDMI 2 (or however you connected those consoles), check invites on your mobile and join the game.

9. Start the game. There are two types of Sniper Riffles in the game: Sniper Rifle (SR) and Combat Sniper. You have to move both players to the North Western pier where a weapon mark is. Now, the first thing you have to make sure is to check if the weapon located there is a Sniper Riffle. If it's the other one (faster) quit the game and start a new one. It's because you will run out of ammo too fast, with the slower SR you are good to go.

10. On the way to the pier pick up ammo for your SR so it's maxed out for the player that's going to be a shooter. Stand on the SR on the pier with the shooter and aim for the head at the other player that is right in front of you. 1 shot = 1 kill. Dummy will respawn and re-aim at his head. From now on it will respawn in the same exact spot, so just place a tooth pick under L2 and R2 for the shooter. It will keep killing dummy player for straight hour, so all you need to do is set an alarm clock for an hour to start another session.

11. Turn off the TV and go have a life. Meanwhile you will be getting + 130K points per hour. Just when I was writing this my alarm clock went off meaning I have to start a new session. When I came back there was 132,000 $.

Here is the film I made few hours ago:

Gta 4 Happiness island easy boost - YouTube

Credit to:

demphra /flowerchanel - saw her clip on youtube

TomaszHarnas - he borrowed me his PS3

This can also be done in TLAD without all the switching.

Hangman's NOOSE:

Of course! NOOOOOOOSE!

Settings:

Mode: Hangman's NOOSE

Difficulty: Hard (= $4500 a match. Medium: $3500. Easy: $2500)

Traffic: Parker

Pedestrians: Off

Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvzvBZGG1E&feature=plcp]How To Maximize Your Money In Hangman's Noose - YouTube[/ame]

How much cash is in it for me? And useful tips:

$5000+ with 2 player and 5500+ with 3 players if you play it like I do. and yes I'm going to tell how!

Kill all the guys in the back as fast as you can.

Run to the dead guys and pick up the money. You should have 400-500 now already. If you're playing with 2 players WATCH OUT FOR THE SHOTGUNS! THEY WILL KILL YOU WITH 1 SHOT!

If you really want the big cash then you have to get the SMG off the noose guys and run around and grab all the money you can. WARNING!!: If you play with 2 players and you die when you passed the big yellow line between petrovic's jet and the first noose guys then petrovic will die and the mission will be failed.

If you play with 2 players you will have faster times but less money. play with 3 players and you will have more money(if the other guy isn't greedy which everyone is) but you will finish at least 5 sec later.

So the cash you will be getting is:

Playing normal -> $108.000

Playing my way with 2 players: $120.000

Playing my way with 3 players: $132.000

If you're a beginning NOOSE player DO NOT take too many risks because this will frustrate your partner and he might rage quit on you.

Of course NOOSE has problems too. well only 1. he's name is known as Petrovic. He can be a total idiot and glitches every 5 rounds (if you're unlucky) but he can also be a nice guy and just does what he has to do. You just gotta be lucky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps you get your Wanted trophy. Any more methods and feedback are always welcome!

Good luck to you all with getting your Wanted trophy!

Edited by Terminator
Updated Platinum availability status and fixed typos.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding.

Between this and your AWP FAQ, nobody should ever need to post a new thread again concerning GTA IV multiplayer. (Sadly, we know they will :))

Can't agrue with that;P it's a step in the right direction=) was thinking about it a long time and this morning when i woke up early i decided to make it=) 5 min later it was added in the encyclopedia haha. it sucks that PSN is down coz i wanted to add the route for NOOSE D=

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this tip counts, but switching from assault rifle to hands or the mac10 and grenade, you can run a little bit faster. Also, the first truck that comes if your facing just straight up where you start, is one on your left. It'll spawn 4 noose officers. One on your right will come crashing in, if it rams and gets stuck, everyone will go down, if it fluxuates from fast to slow, it will drop 4 of the guys. after you shoot them off, some will spawn near petrovic's jet and 3 vans(the one that crashes in after the one on the left) parks near you so it's a good thing to keep an eye on the radar.

Also it's a good thing to pick up the m4 assault rifle or m16? it does incredible damage and accuracy is top notch compared to ak47. What else to remember? oh, these fucking shotties are a piss take. avoid them as much as possible, they have incredible range and DO NOT use them. As tempting it will be, it doesn't help.

Also, we had glitched petrovics, sometimes he spawns on the side of the plane(which you have to push him) and sometimes he spawns away from the plane and starts to walk slowly into the door where the plane is. Oh and also, keep your cool when shooting, if you panic, you'll just miss. Don't EVER go into the middle, if you know what your doing though. You'll get killed by the shotgunners, which i think is amazing(sarcasm)

Hope some of this help.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need the DLC or complete edition for the happiness island glitch. Simply make a room with the following:

Happiness Island

Spawn Distance: Near

Duration: 60Min

Weapons: Your choice

eather: Your choice

Respawn time: 1 second

Day: Your choice

Go to the west pier. Make sure you & your partner are on the pier, not the walkway. Kill each other or whatever & you & your partner will keep respawning right next to each other. If you respawn away from the pier, simply go back & continue.

Edited by The Warning

• 2 weeks later...
Great job!, which is the fastest and gets you the most money out of all these methods?.

Had you read it carefully you would know tsch tsch.

It says the GTA race method gives $120,000 per hour.

And the Bomb Da Base II glitch around $300,000 per hour.

NOOSE takes a lot of time from my experience. You choose ;)

Had you read it carefully you would know tsch tsch.

It says the GTA race method gives $120,000 per hour.

And the Bomb Da Base II glitch around $300,000 per hour.

NOOSE takes a lot of time from my experience. You choose ;)

what do u do in bomb da base II to get 300,00$ and how much it take??

Another great job gtamen as usual. This will be a lot easier for people to read and understand. Me personally i would prefer to noose. Especially nowadays, the servers seem worse than normal for connecting and whatever other problems are still ongoing. I don't trust the length of the glitches, anything could happen lol. Love your sig btw.

Are all your stats saving ?

I can't even get started on this Wanted trophie, I had 22k spent hours doing the races and got to 88k then the next day im back to 22k and no races won :(

Im gonna finnish off the last offline trophies I need + the Gay Tony Episode then try again for the online trophies.

Edited by FiL

Im wondering, "The complete Edition glitch" ... must this be done when the DLC's has been bought through PSN store and is on your HDD? or Is it enough to just buy the complete edition retail copy in my local store and try with that?

I've read somewhere that you need to have bought it from the PSN, just wondering if its true?

hey guys i need XP for wanted i need about 4millions i will be online every day i can open on 10pm gmt till 1am gmt or 1am gmt till 6am gmt

the one that want to boost with just add me and tell me which time is better

thanks

hey guys i need XP for wanted i need about 4millions i will be online every day i can open on 10pm gmt till 1am gmt or 1am gmt till 6am gmt

the one that want to boost with just add me and tell me which time is better

thanks

plz use the boosting thread for this. this is a FAQ not a boostng request thread.