Few Questions

danc

1. If I kill 19 criminals on the police computer with cheats, then reload my save and get the last one without cheats will i get 'cleaned the mean streets'?

2. Is there anyway to take the sixaxis tutorial thing off my phone because I always click it by accident and it's annoying

3. I think im stuck in the story i just completed pest control and haven't had a phone call in a couple of days game time, there is no people on the minimap. i've finished 82 missions. I haven't got i'll take her or that special someone missions yet, and i remember from another playthrough on my old account that there is a mission where you

[spoiler=123] when you go to either derrick's or francis' funeral

I have got the phonecall that

[spoiler=124] Roman and Mallorie are engaged

Thanks for any help

EDIT: Never mind bout the last one i got a phone call as soon as i posted this xD

Edited by TheManUtdFan

That doesn't mean trophies can be blocked. That just an indicator that you are able to earn trophies in general. If you blocked some trophies because you used cheats, you can still get those trophies on a new save file.

on my old account, i managed to get one man army right after reloading my game even though i cheated in the past

on my old account, i managed to get one man army right after reloading my game even though i cheated in the past

Well, I thought you could still get the trophies after saving, but Killingspree said you couldn't, so then I started to doubt :$

I wanted to do it as quick as possible because i just almost got under 30 hours on my old account. And I can confirm, if you reload the game trophies are available

just got one man army.

That's odd :think: Always though that if you use a cheat, and save the game, it will also remember you using cheats, thus blocking the trophies when you continue.

That's odd :think: Always though that if you use a cheat, and save the game, it will also remember you using cheats, thus blocking the trophies when you continue.

But the cheats don't have any effect after you reloaded (apart from the fact that you could save an FIB Buffalo in front of your house and thereby easily get Cleaned The Mean Streets and Most Wanted)