I think im the heavest grinder

uNLoYaL

One million eh... almost 20% of the way there :p

Looks like you're racing through it though, good stuff. Good to see someone taking the 'wanted' challenge in their stride and not moaning about it :)

Yea, I agree! Not many people 'enjoy' the grind to Wanted.

But the first 9 ranks are the fast ones...

Just don't burn yourself out. Good on you for getting 1,000,000 but in two days? I think that you'll be driven insane before you get to 2,500,000. It's for your own good that you take it easy and at a reasonable pace.

I set myself a goal of 84,000 per day. That way I'd get it in two months (I also have a full-time job, wife and child. So 84K was a lot)

170,000 is also doable and you'd get it within a month.

Also make sure that you have AWP before you complete Wanted... It sucks to get Wanted and then go for AWP only to find out that you missed one event, so you go through it again and then by the time you get AWP you have 85,000 more than you needed... :rant:

Edited by Metdevil

Yea, I agree! Not many people 'enjoy' the grind to Wanted.

But the first 9 ranks are the fast ones...

Just don't burn yourself out. Good on you for getting 1,000,000 but in two days? I think that you'll be driven insane before you get to 2,500,000. It's for your own good that you take it easy and at a reasonable pace.

I set myself a goal of 84,000 per day. That way I'd get it in two months (I also have a full-time job, wife and child. So 84K was a lot)

170,000 is also doable and you'd get it within a month.

Also make sure that you have AWP before you complete Wanted... It sucks to get Wanted and then go for AWP only to find out that you missed one event, so you go through it again and then by the time you get AWP you have 85,000 more than you needed... :rant:

when your rank 9 the real fun begins.. i'm getting the plat for a 2nd time and i found 2 great partners to get me 5500$+ EVERY match. which safes me 200 rounds! as long as you have good partners you'll even enjoy it!

when your rank 9 the real fun begins.. i'm getting the plat for a 2nd time and i found 2 great partners to get me 5500$+ EVERY match. which safes me 200 rounds! as long as you have good partners you'll even enjoy it!

man 1 year ago I was paid a large sum of money to do the online for a friend of mine and I went at it like crazy with a guy as crazy as me doing it for himself. Ill never do it again but I got to rank 10 in 3 days starting from rank 2. I would play and play and play all night, I would get like 2hr sleep. We got around 1.5 million dollars a day. Each noose game would last 2min. It was crazy but at least we had mics and we just talked like If i was on da phone wit my bitches.

man 1 year ago I was paid a large sum of money to do the online for a friend of mine and I went at it like crazy with a guy as crazy as me doing it for himself. Ill never do it again but I got to rank 10 in 3 days starting from rank 2. I would play and play and play all night, I would get like 2hr sleep. We got around 1.5 million dollars a day. Each noose game would last 2min. It was crazy but at least we had mics and we just talked like If i was on da phone wit my bitches.

LOL. thats awesome=)

two weeks ago I was at 1.2m orso .. (didnt play it for over a year)

but currently i'm almost at 4m :)

it's all in making buddy's and at least try to have fun while Noosing (or the sniper glitch). Use your mic or chat in the background and just put your mind in an automatic noose state, as lifeless as that may sound. Every time I at least want to get 200k. Also .. trying to beat your time every round can be fun (and makes it go fast!)

Every 20 rounds you also may fail one or two horribly in a tragic helicopter crash, which can be funny too sometimes. I hate the spawn-suicide Noose choppers that suddenly drop from the sky and crash into you on your way to the landing zone. its insane and totally ridiculous lol!! Anyone experienced them too?