Okay i did

story mode missions

all side quests

all races and every area and won 20 of them

I meet 12 random stranger and i did all of the main characters missions

I did stunt jumps and pigeons.

I did all cops and vigalante missions.

I did all activities

I have every trophie for off-line except the key.

Im at 97.50 percent I'm currently working on doing all the packie missions. I dont know what im doing wrong i have 5 diff saves.

Please help

Go here: Rockstar Games Social Club Home Page

Create an account.

Navigate to the GTA IV social club.

Link your account.

You can check what you still have to do. (Stats might not be accurate though.)

Most of the people who have a completion of 97.5% missed out on a stranger even though they think they completed them all :)

I doubt its a stranger because they are each worth only 0.5% so it would be more obious. Check your stats over again and BTW theres 14 random characters but 4 dont count but just make sure you have all the right ones

Try the copter ride with brucie. I was stuck on 97.5% and couldn't figure out what was left. For some reason I decided to try the copter ride and then I got the trophy.

I'm willing to put money on it. It'll be an activity with your friends.

activity with friend is 1.67% each.

you should try to check your stats in game coz i have the same atm and i figured out i didnt saved the minigame highscore although i got the trophy for it!

I'm at a loss here to. Decided to calculate my process before going after pigeons and stunts, which together give 5%, and am finishing Brucie's races (2%) which will get me to 90%, 95% with the stunts & pigeons.

It can't be activites, my statistics in the game say my highscore for QUB3D is 11500, wins, in pool: 1, darts: 3, bowling: 7.

I've done all the random people ticking them off one by one, all main missions, side missions, character missions...I'm at a loss where I'm supposed to get the last 5% at. Probably something I didn't save after doing but can't see what it should or could be.

Might try the heli rides and see, think I stopped playing right after that one popped, but had autosave on so it should have registered.

Scary stuff...I registered with rockstar and checked my stats on their web, there it says I've only met 7 random people, even though it's ages since I did all 12 of those I've met and my in game statistics count.

I have passed 94 missions, is that the norm for story completion?

Scary stuff...I registered with rockstar and checked my stats on their web, there it says I've only met 7 random people, even though it's ages since I did all 12 of those I've met and my in game statistics count.

I have passed 94 missions, is that the norm for story completion?

Story: 60%

Drug Deliveries: 2%

Exotic Exports: 2%

Stevie's Car Theft: 2%

Races: 2%

Assassinations: 2%

every Random Character: 0,5%; total: 5%

Vigilante: 2,5%

Most Wanted: 2,5%

QUB³D: 1,25%

Darts: 1,25%

Pool: 1,25%

Full game Bowling: 1,25%

Flying Rats: 2,5%

Stunt Jumps: 2,5%

Every Special Ability: 1,67%; total: 5%

Every date with friends: 1,67%; total: 5%

=)

Well 2 of the random characters died during my story so I'll only be getting 12 this playthrough, but those 2 are amongst the optionals, I've checked.

Gonna try beating friends in Bar-games again next time, see if that helps. Isn't 1 win in each enough? Or do you have to beat the three friends in each activity? And do the other activities like boating, clubbing etc. count towards 100%