What do you hope to see in the next Gta?

Fluffy13unny

With all the rumours in the air about the next gta, people must have a wishlist waiting to Rockstar for Christmas.

So here's mine..

- so in Gta IV, people would be seen fixing their vehicles cop checks in certain spots, but I'd like to see more of it like traffic accidents so full emergency personal, random cop chases, cops chasing after crooks, fights in the street...etc

- Also, have the Army back, I'd like too have something to aim for when you get 6 stars, not just another helicopter chasing after you.

- wild animals if environment permits

- fun weapons back like; flamethrower, chainsaws, all the weapons from Vice city.

I loved the drving mechanics, so that one thing I'd like to see back. Besides that, I'd like a longer story (no story is long enough for me =D) with missions like SA had (more variety). I'd also like more car models, more sportscars, more different SUVs, car tuning back, a bigger city (I don't necessarily need woods and desserts like SA), and so on.

Like the first poster said, more interactive pedestrians would be cool.

when i helped a police officer take down a criminal, the police would automatically go after me, which sucks. so i'd like to see side missions where you can hand in criminals to cops, get paid money, and when completed all of them you can't ever gain your wanted level again. that being said, i'd like to see one of them not available until after the story. the breakdowns on roads would make the game more Realistic for sure. i'd like all those annoying collectibles removed and have a funfair where you can ride rides and have fun. i'd also like the Mystery of what happened to CJ Be Answered, maybe he turns up at the end of the game and aims his gun at the main protagonist, then you get to play his side of the story. also RC Missions with Helicopters and the co-op gameplay like SA, where you go roaming around with each other completing missions, great if its your GF, or BF playing since you have the ability to kiss them.

Edited by MrPS3Infinity

no RC and No online.

I want the city enviroment and my character to interact with each other naturally, just as we would interact with our surroundings if we were to go on vacaction or work (if that makes sense). I'd love to have an international City represented this time around, maybe London/Germany/Ireland or the ability to travel between borders??

I want better emergency service vehicles, with the option to do side jobs with each of them. but first requiring that we learn certain aspects of the job (criminal justice, emergency medicine, fire science)

I could really go on for days listing what to add or take away from the next game

Dont get me wrong, I love GTA 4. ive been playing it since 2008 now.

But there are somethings that id like to be changed in the next GTA.

What i want in GTA 5:

- No more being hit constantly by vehicles + spazzing out

- Parachutes like in SA and tbogt

- more side missions (also in emergency vehicles)

- more different collectables (like in RDR)

- Posse Up online

- Better physics/graphics, less pop up, maybe adding the facial animations like in LA Noire

- more things to spend all that money on (realestate)

- when calling cops for backup they actually back you up

- better handling for vehicles (those things keep oversteering like hell)

- i am one of the few who dont want the fun and unrealism of the previous installs back, so i rather see the next GTA become even more realistic. more emotion. Making you want to get revenge from time to time.

Why no online? GTA is a great game to mess around in online!

I agree. It's so much fun to mess around in online, especially with friends. Why wouldn't you want an online feature? A lot of people like it, but if you don't, just don't play it!

by completing side missions and getting collectibles, you should be rewarded unlockable outfits and vehicles. The pigeons in gta iv gave you a helicopter but it was in an extremely obscure place that needed a 5 minute elevator ride and only spawned half of the time. If shooting animals as a collectible returns, they should run if you get too close or fly away if you miss the first shot. If the military returns as a wanted level, they should be more deadly than in previous versions. Theyd have tanks but would never fire the cannon. Im not talking about them spamming the cannon but if youre driving in a straight line for too long they should at least let a shot off. They definitely need more varied missions, regardless of whether its plausible or likely to happen in real life. Multiplayer also needs work done to it