GT6 trophy list

DarkMaizena

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has a few similiar trophys to GT5, but it looks like it won't need a huge grind.

I just had a quick second look, apparently there's no more B Spec :my PS3's fan=:dance:: I guess they were also serious when they said level progression was gone. The most grindy trophy there looks like buying 100 cars which isn't even that grindy. Licenses and events feel grindy though so they're not completely off the hook.

I'm not saying GT5 was bad. But GT6 basically copied every image, trophy and even the titles of the trophies! That's very unimaginative...

Polyphony Digital and Quantum Dream are the same in that regards.

Heavy Rain users all Origami Bird tiles and Beyond Two Souls just says "Beyond" on every tile. Both games users Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum for all the trophy tiles that represent those colors. GT5 and GT6 use a trophy and the colors for Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum for each trophy tile.

One thing I will say about both companies are they create quality games. I've played some awful games that have pretty trophy tiles. If GT6 is as good as people are expecting, then crappy trophy tiles is a small compromise. :)

This trophy list looks more easier than GT5. Gold in Vettel's events are such a pain, I hope getting those stars don't give trouble or maybe a bit. B spec would be in the game but is melted with A spec like in GT4. Some trophies looks complicated but I think is just luck based and could jump on your screen at anytime.

Disappointing trophy list.

Lots of recycled trophies from GT5.

No trophies that encourage player skill like winning a race using manual gears, winning a race with all aids off, winning a clean race, or winning a race in heavy rain, yet there are dumb trophies for hitting cones & tire barriers.