Rate the trophy diffculty...  

1,129 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy diffculty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_95.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.28

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for allmost two days now. Seriously tried to finnish within one tenth (!!!!!) of a second, seems allmost imposible.

Three consecutive laps within 0,2 seconds of each other I managed, the big problem was it wasn't within the best laptime!!!

A lot of people never ever golded all license test in any GT game, this time you will have to if you want that platinum.

Based on general GT experience I think for the majority of racers platinum is out of reach, I'll sure give it a try, but I'm afraid I won't be able to show that one off in the near future!

Why not?

You can start rating when you are close to it or have the majority of the trophies.

because it only takes one bronze, to keep you from ever getting platinum.

this game could very well be a solid 10 ten difficulty.. or not, but you wont know tell youve unlocked platinum.

it only takes one trophy to raise it from 4 to 10.

Not going to rate. I'm just going to comment.

I generally hate time trial trophies. Mirror edge is a pure example of this. So I think that the GT-R Official Record trophy is going to give me a hard time.

Other than that I think the trophy will be time consuming. Luckily there doesn't look like there are any online trophies.

I say 9.

Gold for everything is insane; in previous titles, just getting some of the licenses were a pain much less getting gold in every race, license test, and event. Also, time trials are annoying...You get SO close and then something happens.

unless its significantly harder than previous GT games I don't think gold in all licenses will be a massive problem - takes patience and time but not unachievable. Cant see this game being harder than wipeout platinum.

this game has more trophys than any retail game and they look hard. I didnt vote but in the end I think it deserves a 8.5. Look at killzone people said it was hella hard but just takes paintence . The hardest game to get platinim is hand down fight night round 4

I think this beats WipeOut HD in difficulty and length (length easily). I will not vote yet, but I am pretty sure it deserves a 10.

This game will be a long, tedious, mind-numbing and sometimes aggravating grind to platinum.

Contender for ultimate platinum :D

because it only takes one bronze, to keep you from ever getting platinum.

this game could very well be a solid 10 ten difficulty.. or not, but you wont know tell youve unlocked platinum.

it only takes one trophy to raise it from 4 to 10.

If you have an idea of how to get that specific bronze trophy that is keeping you from getting that platinum, you can start voting.

Look at me for instance, I have 3 bronze trophies left in Call of Duty: Black Ops, and I just posted my vote for it. I have probably about as much knowledge, if not more, than most people who already have the platinum. Its just not my day/week/month with the random weapons in the mystery box.