XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
dAcHrOnIc

Send a message via MSN to dAcHrOnIc
Default Question about bspec level

My main driver is about 1000xp from level 32, I have a few drivers that are 28 but my spec level is barely above 31.
I want to bspec a 24 hr enduro and I'm wondering if I'll have to level all the way up to lvl 32 with all my drivers or if I can race it once my main driver hits 32?

Are the levels an average of your total drivers levels?
Old 03-13-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Your B-Spec level decides what races you can participate in. The class of your drivers only decide how good they are. Just drive with an overpowered car if your driver isn't good enough.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
dAcHrOnIc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
Your B-Spec level decides what races you can participate in. The class of your drivers only decide how good they are. Just drive with an overpowered car if your driver isn't good enough.
I have plenty of overpowered cars to race with but I'm wondering why my spec level is barely above 31 when I have a driver who is very close to 32...is the total spec level an average of all my drivers?

I'm currently bspec'ing an Indy race with my lvl 31 driver, when he's done he should be level 32 but my total level will still be in the middle of 31 and I want to start grinding the 24 hr endurance races.

It's weird that my total bspec level is 31 when my driver is almost 32
Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
Harry94_
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Harry94_

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

B-Spec drivers dont need as much xp as you B-Spec lvl does to go up lvls

Sig and Avatar by RED_REBEL44

Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #5
dAcHrOnIc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
B-Spec drivers dont need as much xp as you B-Spec lvl does to go up lvls
Yeah I know that, I'm wondering why my bspec level is lower than my main driver who is nearly lvl32 and if I have to wait and grind more before I can do the first 24 hr endurance race
Old 03-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

B-Spec level isn't an avarage of your drivers. You get a certain amount of experience per race and it increases your overall B-Spec level and your drivers. Not much more to it. And yes, you have to grind, this is a Gran Turismo game

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
dAcHrOnIc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
B-Spec level isn't an avarage of your drivers. You get a certain amount of experience per race and it increases your overall B-Spec level and your drivers. Not much more to it. And yes, you have to grind, this is a Gran Turismo game
So now my driver is lvl32...my total bspec lvl is still 31 and I can't race the race I want to because my level is too low...retarded.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:13 PM   #8
mmike

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAcHrOnIc View Post
So now my driver is lvl32...my total bspec lvl is still 31 and I can't race the race I want to because my level is too low...retarded.
You'll need to be B-spec level 35 to start a 24h endurance, not 32
mmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #9
dAcHrOnIc

Quote:
Originally Posted by leepangfu View Post
You'll need to be B-spec level 35 to start a 24h endurance, not 32
Oops, I stand corrected.
I have a lvl 32 driver that I can't use to race Nurburgring 4 hr endurance because my level is still 31. Weird how I have a driver who is leveled up higher than my actual bspec level.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #10
mmike

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAcHrOnIc View Post
Oops, I stand corrected.
I have a lvl 32 driver that I can't use to race Nurburgring 4 hr endurance because my level is still 31. Weird how I have a driver who is leveled up higher than my actual bspec level.
I think it's because B-spec is a (bad) racingteam boss simulator. So the levelrequirements are for the teamboss not the drivers.
mmike is offline   Reply With Quote