Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Question about bspec level

dAcHrOnIc

My main driver is about 1000xp from level 32, I have a few drivers that are 28 but my spec level is barely above 31.

I want to bspec a 24 hr enduro and I'm wondering if I'll have to level all the way up to lvl 32 with all my drivers or if I can race it once my main driver hits 32?

Are the levels an average of your total drivers levels?

Your B-Spec level decides what races you can participate in. The class of your drivers only decide how good they are. Just drive with an overpowered car if your driver isn't good enough.

I have plenty of overpowered cars to race with but I'm wondering why my spec level is barely above 31 when I have a driver who is very close to 32...is the total spec level an average of all my drivers?

I'm currently bspec'ing an Indy race with my lvl 31 driver, when he's done he should be level 32 but my total level will still be in the middle of 31 and I want to start grinding the 24 hr endurance races.

It's weird that my total bspec level is 31 when my driver is almost 32

B-Spec drivers dont need as much xp as you B-Spec lvl does to go up lvls

Yeah I know that, I'm wondering why my bspec level is lower than my main driver who is nearly lvl32 and if I have to wait and grind more before I can do the first 24 hr endurance race

B-Spec level isn't an avarage of your drivers. You get a certain amount of experience per race and it increases your overall B-Spec level and your drivers. Not much more to it. And yes, you have to grind, this is a Gran Turismo game;)

So now my driver is lvl32...my total bspec lvl is still 31 and I can't race the race I want to because my level is too low...retarded.

You'll need to be B-spec level 35 to start a 24h endurance, not 32

Oops, I stand corrected.

I have a lvl 32 driver that I can't use to race Nurburgring 4 hr endurance because my level is still 31. Weird how I have a driver who is leveled up higher than my actual bspec level.

Oops, I stand corrected.

I have a lvl 32 driver that I can't use to race Nurburgring 4 hr endurance because my level is still 31. Weird how I have a driver who is leveled up higher than my actual bspec level.

I think it's because B-spec is a (bad) racingteam boss simulator. So the levelrequirements are for the teamboss not the drivers.

The level requirements for each driver )experience per level) is less than the total needed to go up in your overall B-spec total. So the drivers need less points per level than the total...

Oh, thanks for the explanation. It just seemed really weird to be lvl 31 with a lvl 32 driver.

Kudos!