Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

A-Spec and B-Spec Spreadsheets For Credit and Experience Earnings

Genesisfury

The Original Thread on gtplanet.net: Credit and XP Earnings Calculator (Excel) - GTP Forums

I've since 'modified' the original into my own version to help me with experience grinding. Unlike the original the formula's are not locked and everything can be edited from the start.

I've inserted information based on http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gran-turismo-5/81077-race-series-what-car-use.html AND http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gran-turismo-5/83823-chart-over-experience-gained-b-spec.html.

I have written all of the formulas into the appropriate cells so all you have to do is input the data (Completion Time, Credits, Experience) and the spreadsheet will do the calculations automatically.

Well anyway, here are my versions:

(Updated 15/01/2011) A-Spec: A-Spec Races Spreadsheet

(Updated 13/01/2011) B-Spec: B-Spec Races Spreadsheet

Screenshot of the Beginner races: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9272/bspecracesscreenshot.jpg

Any and all feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. If you're going to add it to one of your threads, please give credit to Novice (on gtplanet.net) and Myself.

Edited by Genesisfury

Thanks for the kind words. I'll be updating it too to include the endurance races when I get around to doing them. I'm working on the A-Spec version, but only the same as what I've done in this one (expert,extreme and endurance).

EDIT 3/1: I'll have the A-Spec version uploaded later today with Expert and Extreme races completed. I'll also start on the B-Spec Endurance races today.

Uploaded the A-Spec Spreadsheet. There's still 1 more event in the Extreme races that I have to do in A-Spec and I'll re-upload the file again to include the numbers for it. Will be starting B-Spec Endurance races tomorrow.

To the left of the links it will show when the files were updated. I'm trying to get a mod to rename the thread and if successful it will be named "A-Spec and B-Spec Spreadsheets For Credit and Experience Earnings"

Edited by funkyweed

Bump. Changed the name of the thread thanks for funkyweed. Uploaded both files to google docs so no more wait times.

Thanks again for this!

Great idea on the Google Docs...

Is there any car in game you are looking for? I would love to send you a car or something for doing this.

Anyone else thinks that PD should give more credits for B-Spec endurance races? You get like 60,000 Cr. for a four hour race

yes i for one defo agree.60,000 cr for 4hrs is embarassing.im wandering how many endurances i will have to do to get to lvl 40 with my b spec.biggest waste of time ever.thank god i have x2010 so ican just leave him.pd need to rectifiy this

yes i for one defo agree.60,000 cr for 4hrs is embarassing.im wandering how many endurances i will have to do to get to lvl 40 with my b spec.biggest waste of time ever.thank god i have x2010 so ican just leave him.pd need to rectifiy this

The credit value is low because You already use the enduro's to mine xp, why allow you to mine dollars as well.

Hi guys,

just got level 28 ang im grinding 2 drivers for the Signature Edition AMG Challenge.

I dont have the X1 either the FGT yet. I have 7 millions so far but i want to reach the 10 million goal.

So the fastest cars i have are those from the Signature edition stealth models:

» Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model

» Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model

» Mazda 787B Stealth Model

» McLaren F1 Stealth Model

» Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model

» Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

The best should be the mazda 787b, is it possible to win the Indy 500 without coaching, any setup suggetions?

TNX

The best should be the mazda 787b, is it possible to win the Indy 500 without coaching, any setup suggetions?

I would believe so. Same with the Minolta you should have gotten from the Like The Wind A-Spec event. Just make sure you have pit strategy set to Off, which is the default anyway.

Edit: I haven't tried to do it with either of those cars, but it's worth a try at least. Make sure you use hard racing tyres.

What is the siganture AMG challenge? i'm pretty sure it's called AMG driving academy...

Yes snake, unfortunately this year they decided to go for the Academy in the US and the a b-spec challenge in europe.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gran-turismo-5/86153-amg-challenge-signature-edition.html

Last year i participate in the academy and placed 39th (with only 2 weeks of practice out of 4), it was really challenging.

I would believe so. Same with the Minolta you should have gotten from the Like The Wind A-Spec event. Just make sure you have pit strategy set to Off, which is the default anyway.

Edit: I haven't tried to do it with either of those cars, but it's worth a try at least. Make sure you use hard racing tyres.

The Mazda 787B and the Toyota Minolta are very similar in performance, so either is a good option...

I just tried but on the first 5 laps he seems not able to pass anyone with default settings, i should check for oil change or engine overhaul...

Edited by funkyweed