Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Fastest Way of Leveling up your Experience Points?

madudester

Hello!

im starting this new Thread here, because i couldnt find anything else here on the forums on how to get fast experience (for leveling up). We already have how to get fast money but not yet experience:

So my problem is im stuck nearly for 3 whole days on A-Spec Level 23, i did all licences and all Special events to gold (besides the last one at amg which only unlocks at lv 24)

I also have done the Beginner events and all i could on the Extreme Events.

Any Suggestions would be great. Besides that we know that we cant get money a second time on the special events, but can we get another experience points in the special events?

What are your suggestions on which event gives the most experience points per Minute?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides that we know that we cant get money a second time on the special events, but can we get another experience points in the special events?

All special events I did so far only gave a fixed amount for each trophy level, like 250, then you get 500 if you get silver on the first try, then you do silver again and get nothing, then gold and it nets you another 250xp but then that's it for replay value.

wouldnt you just get a fast car and start doing extreme races over and over??

`

yea, but its not really fast, imagine im only level 23 now and if i do extreme races like the like the wind iill get 4000 experience every 6-7 minutes (including load times, you cant restart right away) i have to do that event 30 times in order to gain only 1 level (level 24 needs 133000 experience points as far as i can remember) now do the math, it takes a whole day playing just to get to level 24? that sounds kinda too long to me xD

@ trollkind thanks for letting me knonw ;)

sorry to burst your bubble but thats what this game is going to be.... ppl think ppl are flying through it... ha its easily 400 hrs to platinum this.... seriously its going to take that long... GT4 that game had no trophies or levels and it took me nearly half a yr to almost complete it....

Edited by Zooyork26

`

yea, but its not really fast, imagine im only level 23 now and if i do extreme races like the like the wind iill get 4000 experience every 6-7 minutes (including load times, you cant restart right away) i have to do that event 30 times in order to gain only 1 level (level 24 needs 133000 experience points as far as i can remember) now do the math, it takes a whole day playing just to get to level 24? that sounds kinda too long to me xD

@ trollkind thanks for letting me knonw ;)

33.25 X4000 willl get u the 133000 bt since when did just over 1 hr to get say 40000 x 4hrs equate to a whole day

Race: America's Sport NASCAR Series - Lv. 21

Race: Daytona

Event: 5. Daytona - 10 laps

You need a NASCAR for this, obviously.

Money: 45,600 ...meh.

Exp: 6,670 ...woot!

Time: 7:05

Pr. minute: Cr. 6,486 / 949 Exp.

Try to get 2nd place in the first lap and stay behind the 1st place and use him as a constant air stream to reach speeds of up to 370km/h at the end of the straights and 41sec. lap times! Just stay behind him all the time and the other cars won't be able to pass you both. Just overtake him before the very last corners breaking point and you should stay 1st place easily until the finish line.

Don't worry if you just finish in 2nd place, you'll get 6,500 Exp. for this anyway! Too bad you don't earn that much money for this race, though...

Edited by Burning Death

Race: America's Sport NASCAR Series - Lv. 21

Race: Daytona

Event: 5. Daytona - 10 laps

You need a NASCAR for this, obviously.

Money: 45,600 ...meh.

Exp: 6,670 ...woot!

Time: 7:05

Pr. minute: Cr. 6,486 / 949 Exp.

Try to get 2nd place in the first lap and stay behind the 1st place and use him as a constant air stream to reach speeds of up to 370km/h at the end of the straights and 41sec. lap times! Just stay behind him all the time and the other cars won't be able to pass you both. Just overtake him before the very last corners breaking point and you should stay 1st place easily until the finish line.

Don't worry if you just finish in 2nd place, you'll get 6,500 Exp. for this anyway! Too bad you don't earn that much money for this race, though...

american championship is faster and easier plus more money level 23.... 6 mins or like the wind level 21

Level 23

Race: American Championship

Event: 1. Superspeedway - Indy

Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 - Cr. 184,800

Racing Modification (Cr. 345,000), Fully Tuned - [need total cost prize for the parts]

Money: 98,000

Exp: 4,440

Time: 5:35

Pr. minute: Cr. 17,562 / 796 Exp.

You are right with the money, but you gain EXP faster in this event. Haven't tried the American Championship myself yet though...just posting this quote where it says 5:35 . And since it's Indy, you need to break a bit..on Daytona you don't have to break at all lol ;) . Just push the 1st place car all the time and you will be like driving on rails.

You are right with the money, but you gain EXP faster in this event. Haven't tried the American Championship myself yet though...just posting this quote where it says 5:35 . And since it's Indy, you need to break a bit..on Daytona you don't have to break at all lol ;) . Just push the 1st place car all the time and you will be like driving on rails.
also the nsacar is risky cause it not guaranteed 1st while indy is.... AI nascar are assholes

I think that the best way, Im doing this for moeny and exp also.

But special event and endurance are best. Today morning i was lvl 24 and after 1st endurance race and some other races im 26 atm. But this race on indy is great. Im doing it in GT LM race car spec II and it takes me not more that 4 minutes. If i had Chaparral 2J or Espanoz maybe it would go faster but doesnt matter so much now. In "Like th Wind" event on indy it was taking me like 3,5 minute with a MINOLTA full tuned @ 1055hp/850kg for 70k only. So 4 minutes for 98k is just great.

• 1 month later...