XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #1061
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD09 View Post
yeah took me ages to figure that out
borrowed DT-LIGHTning's x2010 and i love the thing, btw how do i get my own one??
managed to make 1mill credit and got a veyron 16.4 as a reward.
You get a lot:
  • Reaching lvl 35 B-Spec gives you an s vettle one
  • Getting all bronze in vettle challenges, gives you an s vettle one
  • Getting all silver in vettle challenges gives you a random colour (I got light blue)
  • Getting all gold in vettle challenges gives you a carbon one
  • or you can buy one at lvl 40 for 20,000,000

I have all 3 types up for share, the 3 I got from doing vettle.

Last edited by Harry94_; 03-22-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #1062
GD09

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
You get a lot:
  • Reaching lvl 35 B-Spec gives you an s vettle one
  • Getting all bronze in vettle challenges, gives you an s vettle one
  • Getting all silver in vettle challenges gives you a random colour (I got light blue)
  • Getting all gold in vettle challenges gives you a carbon one
  • or you can buy one at lvl 40 for 20,000,000

I have all 3 types up for share, the 3 I got from doing vettle.
i think im going to try and get all bronze in the vettle challenges.. sounds the easiest of the list.

Thanks to GlennThomas for the avatar and sig!
GD09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #1063
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD09 View Post
i think im going to try and get all bronze in the vettle challenges.. sounds the easiest of the list.
Technically, lvl 35 B spec is the easiest one to get but it just takes time.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #1064
Mr Wednesday

Time, and it also helps to have accumulated some nice cars in A-spec so that you can have your Bob overpower the field without you looking over his shoulder.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #1065
lukebeire

This is probly the hardest platinum ive been going for..going to be worth it in the end
lukebeire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:45 AM   #1066
DeividHasselhoff

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quick question about gold standard:
I got all specials done and all A-specs done up until 9 hour endurance.
Naturally i will get the 24 hour races done on B-spec. After that i will have all b-spec golds besides the Nascar oval race. Now, will i need to gold that oval event (I have A-spec gold from it) to get gold standard?
Old 04-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #1067
chrisheadshot

Send a message via MSN to chrisheadshot Send a message via Skype™ to chrisheadshot

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Yes, you have to gold all the race events in either A or B spec. If you did all but the Nascar race in B spec and then did the Nascar race in A-Spec the trophy will not pop.
chrisheadshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #1068
DeividHasselhoff

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisheadshot View Post
Yes, you have to gold all the race events in either A or B spec. If you did all but the Nascar race in B spec and then did the Nascar race in A-Spec the trophy will not pop.
Thanks, that oval just is annoying and requires luck to get the gold so didn't bother trying it until i was sure. Going to get it done today.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #1069
chrisheadshot

Send a message via MSN to chrisheadshot Send a message via Skype™ to chrisheadshot

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeividHasselhoff View Post
Thanks, that oval just is annoying and requires luck to get the gold so didn't bother trying it until i was sure. Going to get it done today.
Yeah the Nascar championship was among the most difficult in B-Spec, although i thought grand valley was the toughest. The trick is to watch your driver and keep him in the cool area when hes on technical tracks as they will always spin their wheels coming out of turns if their in the hot area, and they will do it enough so that they burn through their tyres in 5 laps.
chrisheadshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #1070
Harry94_
Events Director

Got my platinum yesterday, I should have really got it last year but I didn't have time to grind the A spec xp. Glad it's over

Tags
gran turismo 5, gt5, road map, trophy guide