XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #31
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

The other code is for a competition to win a day at Silverstone, there's an article on it in the in-game news tab . My code for it doesn't work either even though it's not supposed to expire until Dec 31st this year .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #32
Mastodon

Send a message via Skype™ to Mastodon

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
The saves are 100% compatible with each other and there's no separate install either so the DLCs will work with any release from the same region .
Thanks mate.
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #33
ntahla

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

saw this:

Quote:
Sony Computer Entertainment has just announced Gran Turismo 5: 2013 Edition for Asian consumers.

As with GT5: Academy Edition released in Europe earlier this year, 2013 Edition includes the game’s Spec 2.0 update and along with previously released downloadable content. Unlike other special editions, however, 2013 also includes Twin Ring Motegi.

The press release also confirms a “GT5 2013 Edition Special Challenge” will be held in the game’s Seasonal Events, starting on December 20, 2012 through January 10, 2013. It will feature Kazunori Yamauchi’s Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12 on the London circuit, and will earn players “double credits”.

The 50 fastest contestants in the event will also receive PlayStation Store vouchers, though the competition appears to be limited to 2013 Edition players.
“Gran Turismo 5 2013 Edition” Announced for Asia
Old 12-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #34
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner

I knew I should have waited !!!
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 12-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #35
IonStorm

Location: ----- Norway ----- Team Kitty Admin/Footie thread counterspammer

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
I knew I should have waited !!!
I'm one step away from placing an order... But will I?

Buy Gran Turismo 5: 2013 Edition (Chinese + English Version) (PS3)

It's $44.90 and free shipping... Aaaargh

Edit: Will EU PSN accounts be able to join the contest with an asian copy?

Sig by ESYLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
Can't believe Di Maria moved from being a UCL winner to a League Two team

Last edited by IonStorm; 12-29-2012 at 02:04 PM.
IonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #36
Terminator
Guide Team

I seriously doubt that competition will work with an EU account as it will likely be restricted to Asian countries.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 12-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #37
IonStorm

Location: ----- Norway ----- Team Kitty Admin/Footie thread counterspammer

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
I seriously doubt that competition will work with an EU account as it will likely be restricted to Asian countries.
Ah, ok. Seems I'm better off with an EU academy edition then, seing I allready own all the DLC, and there is no extra cars.

Sig by ESYLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
Can't believe Di Maria moved from being a UCL winner to a League Two team
IonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #38
Terminator
Guide Team

The 2013 release does come with an extra track but IMO that isn't worth the extra expense. It will have the 2.09 patch on the disc so you won't have to download anything if you had to reinstall for any reason.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 12-29-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Rephrased.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #39
ntahla

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

2013 edition is asia exclusive, while academy edition is eu exclusive.
it got motegi, japan gp for motogp
found about this 2013 challenge:
Quote:
Exclusive GT5 2013 Edition Special Challenge

In addition, an on-line competition, 'GT5 2013 Edition Special Challenge', will be held from 2012 Dec 20, until 2013 Jan 10, to celebrate the launch of GT5 2013 Edition.
Any GT5 user can participate in this competition. Access the on-line seasonal event mode in the game to compete on the "London" city track, on the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12.

As a special bonus for this event, you can earn double credit.
This means, Gold Trophy winners earn 100,000 credit.
With credit - this virtual money - you can purchase cars and items in the game.
Race, earn credit, and buy the cars you want!

Furthermore, a PS3 theme, exclusively designed as a prize for the event, will be received by all participants.
And for the 50 fastest drivers in each region, there will be additional prizes of PlayStation®Store vouchers.
Introduction - Gran Turismo®5: 2013 Edition - Product - gran-turismo.com
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #40
Mikhail

Im thinking of buying the academy edition but i just thought i'd ask here: ive played the "normal" gt5 for about two years now, so will my save from the normal game work on academy edition too? just wanted to make sure