XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
Sir Killsalot

PSN Online Racing

Currently looking for a group to online race with. We have a couple regulars. We're looking for people who like to run track vote on, and the group runs the same car from the online garage (different every race) so that the best driver wins (normally).

Send a message on psn to Sir_Killsalot if interested.
Sir Killsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
nuke4U

Please explain what you mean by "online garage". I only know about shuffle(a choice of random cars, nobody has the same but they're all same PP) and picking your own cars, which results in all the same cars but different tuning.

I never heard of an online garage where everyone has the same car AND evenly tuned or stock.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:58 AM   #3
fiercelydriven1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke4U View Post
Please explain what you mean by "online garage". I only know about shuffle(a choice of random cars, nobody has the same but they're all same PP) and picking your own cars, which results in all the same cars but different tuning.

I never heard of an online garage where everyone has the same car AND evenly tuned or stock.
If you go into the garage online to choose a car...there's a tab called "online" that has the same cars for every user...(basically the stock version of the car with different tire choices.) You get to use any of these cars without actually owning them in your personal garage. It's good for races like the OP was talking about, as well as for new users that don't have a large choice in cars.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
Sir Killsalot

close enough! we want drivers to beat us.. not cars. we can set it up in the regulations for a one make race.. once we find our group of elite drivers, we'll run rooms of all sorts of races of course!
Sir Killsalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #5
The_Cydonian

I'd be in for this. Will psn message you.