Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Online Racing

Sir Killsalot

Currently looking for a group to online race with. We have a couple regulars. We're looking for people who like to run track vote on, and the group runs the same car from the online garage (different every race) so that the best driver wins (normally).

Send a message on psn to Sir_Killsalot if interested.

Please explain what you mean by "online garage". I only know about shuffle(a choice of random cars, nobody has the same but they're all same PP) and picking your own cars, which results in all the same cars but different tuning.

I never heard of an online garage where everyone has the same car AND evenly tuned or stock.

Please explain what you mean by "online garage". I only know about shuffle(a choice of random cars, nobody has the same but they're all same PP) and picking your own cars, which results in all the same cars but different tuning.

I never heard of an online garage where everyone has the same car AND evenly tuned or stock.

If you go into the garage online to choose a car...there's a tab called "online" that has the same cars for every user...(basically the stock version of the car with different tire choices.) You get to use any of these cars without actually owning them in your personal garage. It's good for races like the OP was talking about, as well as for new users that don't have a large choice in cars. :)