Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Red Bull X2010 All Golds Club

Harry94_

Much like the GT-R official record club, 60 Golds in license test club. This is for people of this site who have got all golds in the 3 Red bull X2010 challenges. Please specify if you used a controller or a wheel. Don't fake your time either, if you havent done it legit then don't sign up.

Legend:

DS3: Dual shock 3

DFP: Driving Force Pro

DFGT: Driving Force Gran Turismo

DFW: Driving Force Wireless

There's 3 ways you can go about proving your time, the first is what I'm using, remember to add a post it note:

Monza

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/Harry3435/2bc6b100.jpg

Suzuka

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/Harry3435/510be05e.jpg

Nürburgring GP

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/Harry3435/837a386b.jpg

All the photos much be taken in the same way, like mine are all facing the top right hand corner in the same way.

The second way is if you have a replay that you have uploaded to YouTube you can use those replays as proof. This is the best proof there is so this method is advised.

e.g.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wROxu1y0gYE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Gran Turismo 5 - Red Bull X1 Suzuka Gold - YouTube[/ame]

The third way is if you earned the platinum OR "Gold Standard" before June 1st 2011 you can use that as proof of all three. However you won't be entered into the best times category.

Edited by Harry94_

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Harry94 (Harry94_) - DFP and DS3. Photo and replay proof

2. Blessorship (USS_Blessorship) - DFGT. Platinum proof

3. Leepangfu (N/A) - DS3. Platinum Proof

4. iamQmai1 (iamQmai) - ?. Platinum proof

5. Steviej (bentley_boy) - DFW. Platinum proof

6. Mastodon (Mastodon_Slayer) - DS3. Photo proof

7. GoTp (CSL_GoTp) - DS3. Photo and replay proof

8. rochambeau_xv (rochambeau_xv) - ?. Replay Proof

9. gokussjin (Steva24) - Sixaxis. Replay and photo proof

10. Jack_GTR (Jack_GTR) - DS3. Photo proof

11. valenort46 (valenort46) - ?. Platinum proof

12. COKE OR PEPSI (COKEORPEPSI50) - DS3. Replay proof

13. mag1c1an (mag1c1an) - DFGT. platinum proof

Edited by Harry94_

as much as i think its a good idea its not very foolproof, i could just go and glitch it and aim to finish in a realistic time, the only way you could do it is by replays.

Yea it won't stop future glitchers but people who already did the glitch can't change their time anymore as it shows your fastest lap. It's really sad when you think there are people who want to lie about an award in a game.

as much as i think its a good idea its not very foolproof, i could just go and glitch it and aim to finish in a realistic time, the only way you could do it is by replays.

Well f you have a replay then it's even better. But if you have done the glitch then your time will be 1minute something so you can't get it back up to look legit.

Who would be sad enough to fake a time?

You can add me too. I've got my platinum of the 5th of April. My gold standard on the 17th of March. I will add proof later since my phone for the photo's needs to be charged and I've left my charger at work:D

My times

Nurb: 2:07,410

Monza: 2:03,288 Just got this one. Had a first lap almost a second faster just before so I could get a 2:02,xxx which I'm going to try now.

Suzuka: 2:09,908

Used a DS3

Monza 2:02,426 now :|

Edited by mmike

You can add me too. I've got my platinum of the 5th of April. My gold standard on the 17th of March. I will add proof later since my phone for the photo's needs to be charged and I've left my charger at work:D

My times

Nurb: 2:07,410

Monza: 2:03,288 Just got this one. Had a first lap almost a second faster just before so I could get a 2:02,xxx which I'm going to try now.

Suzuka: 2:09,908

Used a DS3

Monza 2:02,426 now :|

What's your PSN? I can just look at your trophies on PSN so you don't need a photo

Monza time now 2:01,572. And the weird thing is I screwed up at least half a second going on the grass after the first chicane so I will be trying for a 2:00,xx an other day. Enough X2010 for now. My hands are starting to hurt already from that damn thing:D

btw I think Monza would be the hardest of the three is you can't cut the chicanes. The speed of vettel through the chicanes is amazing. Same with the S turns after the second split. It's hard to keep up with him there

Edited by mmike

I didnt exactly get the platinum before 1st June, but I got Gold Standard on the 1st June :p

I have a video (very stupidly bad quality) on my youtube channel. But you can barely see the times. :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/user/iamQmai11?feature=mhee

Edited by Browneskiii

I didnt exactly get the platinum before 1st June, but I got Gold Standard on the 1st June :p

I have a video (very stupidly bad quality) on my youtube channel. But you can barely see the times. :whistle:

iamQmai11's Channel - YouTube

Wow that's bad quality lol

If you got "Gold Standard" on June 1st then it's fine.

I can't add anybody to the club until I have a photo or a replay or a trophy card with gold standard or the platinum

Edited by Harry94_

Im always say i dont use the glitch, you only assumed that. I dont have the videos, so i put here the photos.

Never suspect someone just for defending glitchs, im always defending that, but i dont use that on Vettel Challenge.

Suzuka

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3523/20110826153838.jpg

Nurburgring

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5886/20110826153924.jpg

Monza

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/237/20110826154703.jpg

Im always say i dont use the glitch, you only assumed that. I dont have the videos, so i put here the photos.

Never suspect someone just for defending glitchs, im always defending that, but i dont use that on Vettel Challenge.

Suzuka

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3523/20110826153838.jpg

So all of a sudden you have proof. Who says that is your record and not someone elses PSN with your piece of paper next to it. I still don't believe for a second that you did Suzuka legit. No way that a guy who offers to platinum two games for me to do it for you and later a PSN account with a game on it would do this legit when there is a glitch he can use. But the proof is against me. I wish I did it for you so I could have proof:(

But hey I can't know for sure. If you really did it legit than congrats but if you didn't you are a sad person and I hope it will make you a bit happier knowing that some guys think you did it legit.

@ leepangfu, I back u up on that, he offered similar thing to me in exchange for doing it on his account, dont believe for a second.

He only gold when the glitches become known, and how can he suddenly gold suzuka on the DS3 after that much difficulty on Nurb, anyone struggling that much on Nurb wouldnt have a snowflakes chance in hell of getting suzuka on the DS3 anyway, either fake or someone else did it!

@ leepangfu, I back u up on that, he offered similar thing to me in exchange for doing it on his account, dont believe for a second.

He only gold when the glitches become known, and how can he suddenly gold suzuka on the DS3 after that much difficulty on Nurb, anyone struggling that much on Nurb wouldnt have a snowflakes chance in hell of getting suzuka on the DS3 anyway, either fake or someone else did it!

Ah so he asked others too. haha. Then I would'nt even believe him if he shows video proof. Someone probably did it for him:D

I dont care what you think. I get my golds, you dont believe, sorry! This photos are of my account, inst other person. you think im a bad person, but all of you are a bad person because you think you are better than the others. I put the photos here, its my proof, like the rules say. I dont have the videos of Golds and i dont make a video only for you man. I did Suzuka gold before Nurburgring, 2 or 3 weeks ago. Take me only 1 week to do. Nurburgring was more hard for me than Suzuka.

Im gonna show what i use to get the golds:

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/3/35312-148455-realtriggersboxandcontrollerjpg-620x.jpg

This is very useful. With this i have more control on brakes and accelerate. Thats what i use. I dont use the glitchs. If i used the glitchs, i dont any problem on admit that. But i dont use. I have a lot of games and i use glitchs in some of them. If you know, on Demon's Souls you can use some glitchs to improve your level fast, i used that and i admit that to all the people. On the EU version. But when i made the Platinum on US version i dont use that. So, stop accusing me of using glitchs. Im tired of you people.

Edited by Mastodon

I dont care what you think. I get my golds, you dont believe, sorry! This photos are of my account, inst other person. you think im a bad person, but all of you are a bad person because you think you are better than the others. I put the photos here, its my proof, like the rules say. I dont have the videos of Golds and i dont make a video only for you man. I did Suzuka gold before Nurburgring, 2 or 3 weeks ago. Take me only 1 week to do. Nurburgring was more hard for me than Suzuka.

Im gonna show what i use to get the golds:

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/3/35312-148455-realtriggersboxandcontrollerjpg-620x.jpg

This is very useful. With this i have more control on brakes and accelerate. Thats what i use. I dont use the glitchs. If i used the glitchs, i dont any problem on admit that. But i dont use. I have a lot of games and i use glitchs in some of them. If you know, on Demon's Souls you can use some glitchs to improve your level fast, i used that and i admit that to all the people. On the EU version. But when i made the Platinum on US version i dont use that. So, stop accusing me of using glitchs. Im tired of you people.

You keep saying that you don't care what we think but you obviously do because you keep defending yourself. I don't think I'm better than anyone. The fact is that everyone who completed this challenges legit is better in the X2010 than people who glitch. Just like you are probably better at other stuff. I've said a hundred times before that people who glitch aren't bad people at all but people glitching and acting like they didn't is also not bad but sad.

Now try to see it from my point of view and everyone will understand why I can't possibly believe that you did it legit.

It starts a long time ago before the sensitivity patch. You keep complaining that the challenge sucks and that you will never be able to do it. After a guy does it you don't believe it and you wanted to see proof in form of a video from the guy with a ds3 in his hands doing the challenge. And now it's strange that I ask you this.

After the patch you try Monza and you complain how hard it is and ask advice on everything. You eventually gold it and dissappeared for a few months.

Then I get a message from you where you ask me to do Nurburgring and Suzuka for you and you will platinum two games for me. I said I would do it for nothing if I can make some time. Work was busy then and I didn't want to spend my free time completing a challenge for you and you keep asking me to do it for you. That is 3 weeks ago. The same time you say you completed Suzuka.

Then I read all your questions on the forum about what splittimes you need and how to take corners etc. on Nurburgring. Just like with Monza

Last Friday I get another message from you. Now you only need me to do Nurburgring for you. Tuesday another message this time I will get a PSN account with a game on it because you can't get any better than 2:08,2. Someone who can gold Suzuka easy should not have any problem getting 0.2 seconds off his time on nurburgring.

Than the Nurburgring glitches come out and the first thing you do is get angry because an hour before you finished it legit. In other words: You would have used it if you could. But nowhere at the Suzuka glitch I can read you getting angry that there is a glitch for something you did legit. In fact there isn't one post of you anywhere asking anything about Suzuka. Not a single question about splittimes etc.

So I am supposed to believe that someone who asked advice about Monza and Nurburgring the whole time beats Suzuka which is considered the hardest challenge with DS3 by 99% of the people in a week while at the same time also trying Nurburgring where it took you a month to go from 2:10 to gold without asking or complaining about it even once??? Also why would someone who asks people to do the challenge for him, actively searches for glitches and defends glitches to the point of getting angry not use a glitch? Please tell me how I am supposed to think anything other than you not doing it legit.

Edited by mmike

Man, i have a friend and like me, he says Nurburgring its the most hard of the 3. When he say that to me, i started Suzuka. He golded Suzuka in 3 days, and when i ask to you to golded for me, and you say no, i continue my attemps. 1 week after e got gold, because my friend give me a lot of tips. And the glitch on Suzuka have more than 2 months, and you know that. And im always on GT Planet, but not registed, only registed last week for Nurburgring tips. And i know about the glitch on Suzuka a long time ago, since he comes out to Youtube. But i dont use that. When i gold Suzuka, i restart again Nurburbring, and take me 1 week to get the gold, but i have tried months before. When i golded Suzuka and Nurburgring i use the Giotek Real Triggers.

And you ask to me to put a video here, im not gonna do that. If i have to put a video here, so, everyone to wants to participate on this thread have to do that. I post the pictures of my times.

And im defending because you always call me a liar, and im not a liar and i dont like that. If i did the Glitchs, i admit, but dont use. Like i say, i use the Glitch on Demon's Souls EU version. And on LittleBigPlanet 2 im gonna do the glitch to pass 10 levels without die. And take a look on the GT 5 Trophy Guide, you have a glitch on the guide. And Pesico tell to the people to use it. So, if people can put Glitchs on trophy guides, people can use Glitch on any game and GT 5.

Edited by Mastodon

Man, i have a friend and like me, he says Nurburgring its the most hard of the 3. When he say that to me, i started Suzuka. He golded Suzuka in 3 days, and when i ask to you to golded for me, and you say no, i continue my attemps. 1 week after e got gold, because my friend give me a lot of tips. And the glitch on Suzuka have more than 2 months, and you know that. And im always on GT Planet, but not registed, only registed last week for Nurburgring tips. And i know about the glitch on Suzuka a long time ago, since he comes out to Youtube. But i dont use that. When i gold Suzuka, i restart again Nurburbring, and take me 1 week to get the gold, but i have tried months before. When i golded Suzuka and Nurburgring i use the Giotek Real Triggers.

And you ask to me to put a video here, im not gonna do that. If i have to put a video here, so, everyone to wants to participate on this thread have to do that. I post the pictures of my times.

And im defending because you always call me a liar, and im not a liar and i dont like that. If i did the Glitchs, i admit, but dont use. Like i say, i use the Glitch on Demon's Souls EU version. And on LittleBigPlanet 2 im gonna do the glitch to pass 10 levels without die. And take a look on the GT 5 Trophy Guide, you have a glitch on the guide. And Pesico tell to the people to use it. So, if people can put Glitchs on trophy guides, people can use Glitch on any game and GT 5.

i agree glitches are put in trophy guides 95% of the time... i dont agree that you think nurburgring is harder then suzuka cause no way in hell is it