Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

The Air of Experience, how long?

Bezenko

So I've not been playing this game for some months now and only need The Air of Experience, Car Collecter, A spec lvl 40 and all golds. I was thinking maybe I shall clean this list a little more soon by getting The Air of Experience trophy. I think my best driver is on day 175 or something. How long will this take (reaching 500)?

500 odd days you need.

The Sunday cup - Tsukuba track, takes me about 2 mins in a X1 Prototype and that advances you one day.

So you need 325 more races, Let's do the maths :p

2 x 325 = 650

650 / 60 = 10.83hrs

about 10hrs - 11hrs it's going to take. If I've done the maths correctly lol

500 odd days you need.

The Sunday cup - Tsukuba track, takes me about 2 mins in a X1 Prototype and that advances you one day.

So you need 325 more races, Let's do the maths :p

2 x 325 = 650

650 / 60 = 10.83hrs

about 10hrs - 11hrs it's going to take. If I've done the maths correctly lol

I actually thought it would take longer than that :think:

Now how long will it take to get from level 36 to 40 doing K cup? :p

The time flies by doing the seasonals, i went from 33 A-spec to 39 a-spec in a little over a week doing the ferrari seasonals and managed to buy all the expensive premiums while i was at it, ive also got 20000000 saved up just incase i need to buy a couple of hundred karts to get the 1000 car trophy. The air of experience trophy is retarded, ive pretty much got level 40 B-spec and one of my drivers has been in every single race ive done yet hes only got around 200 races complete, hes been level 40 since my B-Spec level was 36.

I'm currently running Bob on the Tsukuba track in the Sunday Cup, in the X1... probably reach this trophy around 11pm tonight...

It's one of those trophies that are best left for a lazy Sunday... no F1 or BTCC on the telly today, and I'm waiting for a roast chicken dinner to be ready any time soon.

Edited by MrT

• 7 months later...

How Come I Have 350won/370lost ... They are not stackable days?? I must have to win 500 races to equal my 500 days? Can anyone confirm this for me please? ... ... I am a booster, new to be a member on this site but have been using it for years... ... Add Me EPC_1984 (33 Plats and Counting)

How Come I Have 350won/370lost ... They are not stackable days?? I must have to win 500 races to equal my 500 days? Can anyone confirm this for me please? ... ... I am a booster, new to be a member on this site but have been using it for years... ... Add Me EPC_1984 (33 Plats and Counting)

By the sounds of it you've been using remote racing, which if i recall correctly, does not count towards the air of experience.

Remote racing definitely does not count.

This was my main Bob's stats the very moment he pinged the trophy:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/AndyTurnerUK/GT5/Screenshot2012-02-08at221158.png

Remote racing definitely does not count.

This was my main Bob's stats the very moment he pinged the trophy:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/AndyTurnerUK/GT5/Screenshot2012-02-08at221158.png

Look at that bob! Just posing really awesome, now that he has reached the end. Why's my bob not that far :(