Not affected by GameSpy?

I would worry about it.

It's a free to play game, with a dwindling playerbase. Can't see GameSpy putting up the server costs to keep it running...

Start boosting it with us quick, we need all the help we can get to start some game modes.

But, I will add that there are rumours that it's Peer-To-Peer connection... so not affected...

I'm still wanting to get the trophies done anyways just in case.

Edited by DarkByke

https://www.facebook.com/savegci

^ More information, apparently people called the company to investigate.

starofkaos spoke to a WB rep a few days ago about the whole Gamespy stuff that's going around and GCI is safe as long as people continue to play since it is p2p. The rep also stated that a good way to see a GCI 2 in the future is calling in and sharing with them your love for the game. So your homework tonight, besides playing some Psych, is to call them and let them know how great this game is! Here is your info if you would like to do so..

WB games support number.

U.S. and English Telephone Support is available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern. It is also available Saturday and Sunday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern.

^ removed phone number, not sure if allowed to post on these forums, so check the link for more info.

• 2 weeks later...
This game was pulled from the PlayStation Store on Tuesday. I think it's safe to say that it will be shut down on PS3. PC is different.

Wow, I can't believe Sony & WB had the balls to put this on sale over the weekend and then yank it from the store immediately afterwards.

I've heard of other consoles getting shut down (like Midnight Club is only getting shut down for PS3 and not Xbox), but that's weird how GCI is still up on the EU store. But yeah, NA store is gone; no listing at all for GCI. I can't see them only shutting down only part of the online like that... Hmm. I guess we'll see at the end of the month.