XP exploit?

gsxrman2k8

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

EDIT: Okay, it's confirmed to still work, but ONLY once you reach level 50.

All you have to do is load up the Multiplayer Stats screen, let it finish saving, and quit to XMB. Then relaunch game and repeat process.

Further info:

Somebody told me this, I haven't been able to personally test it since I'm level 128 now, but

You don't need to quit the game even. You can just sign out of PSN, back to main menu, then sign into PSN again, and you'll get the boost.

Edited by DarkByke

This should have been posted in the already existing thread.

I'll check if it works tonight.

Edit:

Checked this way later then I said I would but yup this trick still works, getting a level every time I restart.

Remember, need to be at least level 60 or so for this to work.

Edited by mcnichoj

• 4 weeks later...
EDIT: Okay, it's confirmed to still work, but ONLY once you reach level 50.

All you have to do is load up the Multiplayer Stats screen, and quit to XMB. Then relaunch game and repeat process.

Do you have to finish a match each time? Do you even have to go into the matchmaking area? The guides and word on the street all say different things, so it would be awesome if someone could shed light on exactly what they're doing. :)

I've had it work once for me by accident (I wasn't expecting it), but I forget where I quit from. I'm sure it was just after a match.

EDIT: I've been playing a match each time, then on the Matchmaking menu going into Track Record, then quitting to XMB, to the tune of 30k per try. Matches are pretty quick right now, so it's not a huge issue, but I can imagine this would have been annoying when the servers were slow.

Edited by Kong Wen

Kong - I don't even play a match. Like mentioned in a different comment here, I start the game up, I go through the menus Track Record >> Multiplayer Stats & quit to the XMB from there. The XP I earn is different each time, but mostly I get 24,000 XP and always gain a lvl every 2 times I quit and restart;

Lvl 69 - 859372 - Starting XP

Lvl 70 - 883372 - 24,000 XP earned

Lvl 70 - 897372 - 14,000 XP earned

Lvl 71 - 920372 - 23,000 XP earned

Lvl 71 - 944372 - 24,000 XP earned

Lvl 72 - 968372 - 24,000 XP earned

Kong - I don't even play a match. Like mentioned in a different comment here, I start the game up, I go through the menus Track Record >> Multiplayer Stats & quit to the XMB from there.

Thanks Inevitable, I'll try that again next time I play. I know I did test it that way before and it wasn't working. Interesting, it did work when I quit from the matchmaking menu after playing a round. This inconsistency and the fact that different people get it working at different levels leads me to suspect that there may be more than one XP glitch/exploit! (I got the post-match glitch working right at level 50, for example.)

EDIT: I've been playing a match each time, then on the Matchmaking menu going into Track Record, then quitting to XMB, to the tune of 30k per try. Matches are pretty quick right now, so it's not a huge issue, but I can imagine this would have been annoying when the servers were slow.

That's just a waste of time to spend 10 minutes in a game lol.

Edited by DarkByke

Kong - I don't even play a match. Like mentioned in a different comment here, I start the game up, I go through the menus Track Record >> Multiplayer Stats & quit to the XMB from there. The XP I earn is different each time, but mostly I get 24,000 XP and always gain a lvl every 2 times I quit and restart;

So far i only managed to get this to work once. For some reason, every time i try this method my ps3 beeps 3 times and resets, then i don't even get my XP. Has this been happening to anyone else?

I start the game up, I go through the menus Track Record >> Multiplayer Stats & quit to the XMB from there. The XP I earn is different each time, but mostly I get 24,000 XP and always gain a lvl every 2 times I quit and restart;

That's just a waste of time to spend 10 minutes in a game lol.

So far i only managed to get this to work once. For some reason, every time i try this method my ps3 beeps 3 times and resets, then i don't even get my XP.

Well, so far I've been trying the above method, and it's not beep-resetting my PS3, but I'm simply getting no XP. I'm currently Rank 67. I know Psi said it didn't start working for him until Rank 70 or so. I DO get free XP when I quit from the lobby after a match, though. Frustrating.

EDIT: It does work if I real Realmatze's method of quitting out of a challenge! All set now. :)

Edited by Kong Wen

New information added to my post. Apparently you don't have to quit out of the game even. Can anyone confirm?

I'm level 34 and it's working for me. I'm getting a measly 1k exactly but it's much faster than playing. Also, signing out of PSN does work, no need to exit the entire game.

Hi, guys!

I have one question. I'm at level 51 and i just tried this glitch.

I'm getting 2.500 xp per try.

My question is: Will i be getting just 2.500 every time? Or will i be getting more after i reach level 60-70?

Because 2.500xp per try, woult take like 800-850 attempts. And i don't want my PSN friends to hate me with all that signing in/out :D

Hi, guys!

I have one question. I'm at level 51 and i just tried this glitch.

I'm getting 2.500 xp per try.

My question is: Will i be getting just 2.500 every time? Or will i be getting more after i reach level 60-70?

Because 2.500xp per try, woult take like 800-850 attempts. And i don't want my PSN friends to hate me with all that signing in/out :D

I was getting 14,000-24,000 in the 60's and 70's ranks, so probably.

Also, thanks DarkByke for the update on the XP exploit! :) I was able to get the last few levels I needed for the trophy by doing it that way. Much easier just signing out, especially since I was getting the beep reset like someone else was.

Hi, guys!

Too late!! :devil: Payback will be a beach when I grind from 84 to 100. LOL

Who knew that level 79 is the halfway point. You need 2.5 million XP to reach level 100. And don't get me started on the 1000 kills and 500 head shots with one weapon type. Grind!!!! :(

PSN: gpgpgp22

Too late!! :devil: Payback will be a beach when I grind from 84 to 100. LOL

Who knew that level 79 is the halfway point. You need 2.5 million XP to reach level 100. And don't get me started on the 1000 kills and 500 head shots with one weapon type. Grind!!!! :(

PSN: gpgpgp22

LOL! Looks like i will have to disable friends notifications when you start your level grind :p

I'm getting nothing from signing off/on from Multiplayer Stats screen. I have to play a game 1st then sign out/in PSN network, or start a challenge then quit to XMB. And I usually get 13K. What am I doing wrong? That would mean I have to do this 80+ times to get from level 84 to 100. Please help correct my steps below.

Start Game

Load Profile

Select Track Record

Select Multiplayer Stats

Push PS button, then Triangle option on Account Management XMB menu

Sign out

Sign In

Load Profile

Select Track Record =======> for me there is NO CHANGE in XP

Edited by knack

I'm getting nothing from signing off/on from Multiplayer Stats screen. I have to play a game 1st then sign out/in PSN network, or start a challenge then quit to XMB. And I usually get 13K. What am I doing wrong? That would mean I have to do this 80+ times to get from level 84 to 100. Please help correct my steps below.

Start Game

Load Profile <---- Gone with active WBID

Select Track Record

Select Multiplayer Stats

Push PS button, then Triangle option on Account Management XMB menu

Sign out

Sign In

Load Profile<---- Gone with active WBID

Select Track Record =======> for me there is NO CHANGE in XP

I figured out why it wasn't working. You need an active WBID account. Once I created my ID in the Help & Options menu, I tried the XP glitch again using the steps above and it worked!!!! It's like they're giving free XP for signing into their WB network. :dance:

EDIT: Make sure you confirm your WBID account email address when prompted or the glitch only works 1 to 2 times. Once confirmed, the glitch will work all of the time.

Edited by knack