Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

BlakeyBlake999

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

For boosting the Motivator you will need at least a team of 4-6 if you want to do the chemical pool boost. It's best if you have 5-6 on the same team for 3 to boost, 1 to jump in the pool(Burly body or mighty only). Have the pool jumper act as your shooter to protect the healers. It's also a good idea if the pook jumper has spring shoes or insoles on to jump out if the healers are wiped or if you lose more than 1 healer. It's a good idea to use motion sensors to keep track of enemies that are incoming and to use traps at doorways. As for boosting without using the pool, just use a mighty build with care package at a health station to moviate each other. Make sure to have hard target as a fun fact and have one of the mighties act as the tank. I've boosted two people with these methods and am nearly finished with it myself. The later the group can get on the better we will not have to deal with others trying to interfere with the boosting. The best scenario would be to have 2 groups of 6 players in the same room where one side can boost and the other can noobtube or use the Bombardier with mortar rounds to damage the healers and the other team can get rampages out of it. My psn is iceshard2525 and I play afternoons and late nights est(US).

I am now looking to boost the daze of glory feat with another person. Make sure you have the boomerang unlocked since it is required for the feat. I am still boosting the motivator but since this forum for the game doesn't have the volume of traffic for this game I doubt it will be completed.

I'm looking to boost 20 kill streak, Kingmaker Kills, and Falcon Blade block. PSN: hunt8119dragon

Eastern Time Zone

EDIT: and the nemesis trophy

Well as for the nemesis trophy that should come natural as you play gci otherwise you would have to kill your boosting pal 500 times, the king maker is easiest gun to complete at the moment since every kill counts as a head shot and as for the falcon blade use rock a mighty build with horse healthy and hard target with body armor and just blade at a care station. For the 20 kills feat, if anyone does take you up on that offer. I suggest doing the feat in fumigation because killing streaks don't carry over in half time in psych warfare and unless your team in TDM isn't the best, because at 50 kills the game is finished.

Edited by iceshard2525
lol bun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If someone knows how to boost this (I don't) I'd be interested in some boosting. I'd be looking for slap kills, nemesis if possible, 10 kill streak, and penetrator ammo kills as I don't seem able to get the bar to move.

PSN: bigdrama, friends list is basically full now so chat request is probably best.

If someone knows how to boost this (I don't) I'd be interested in some boosting. I'd be looking for slap kills, nemesis if possible, 10 kill streak, and penetrator ammo kills as I don't seem able to get the bar to move.

PSN: bigdrama, friends list is basically full now so chat request is probably best.

the game practically impossible to boost. if you make a party, youre pretty much on the same team and there are no private matches.

There really isn't much to boost in the game, except for the slappy trophy. That is the weirdest trophy for the game as it encourages you to constantly be losing in the game type. If people wanna party up we could just lose over and over and over again to get into the slappy mode and repeat that until we get to 50.

This trophy was not well thought out IMO, but hey, they game is darned fun anyways.

PSN: Freducken (put GCI in request)