Rate the trophy difficulty  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.15

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

didnt vote yet but the gold challenges are going to make this a 7. the expert ones can be ridiculous at times.

edit: so i voted a 5. didnt realize you didnt need to get all the golds. if you needed to do those expert challenges, it would have been a 7-8 range. the slap trophy, while a pain, just takes some planning and being a bad team mate so you get the chance to slap.

some people will find the nemesis one hard but if youre a mighty that uses the ninja bomb, you should be able to easily get it, especially since theres hardly ever 6 on 6. its usually 4 on 4.

this is a long 100% though with just getting your promotion probably in the 50-60ish hour range.

Edited by 8BitArtist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I gave it a 3. It's a fun game overall with pretty easy trophies to achieve. I used the XP Glitch to get from Level 83 to 100 pretty fast. Otherwise, you can buy the 5X XP Booster's in-game to get through it faster (but with the exploit why would you?).

It is a shame they didn't make this a Platinum game with more trophies. There sure is a lot more things that need to be done, and is a well done Multiplayer Game.

• 3 months later...

I would give it a 5 for difficulty. Took me 39 hours of play time total and with using the exp glitch from level 70 and on. I thought the 10 kill streak was gonna be hard, but after playing the game you just get good at it. By the time I was at 100 percent trophy wise I had 3 20 kill streaks countless 10 kill streaks and a KDR of 1.4. Nothing spectacular but for those worried about some of the trophies being to hard I wouldn't worry. They all come in time. Game was extremely fun as well. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The trophies are extremely luck based now. The trophy that requires a match to be won on five different maps is very difficult to get. Furthermore, the trophy that requires fifty slap kills is near impossible due to the dead game type. Every other trophy is based on skill, which I don't have a problem with. But add random variables such as noobs, repeats on maps, etc, its just too difficult.

Luckily for me, all I have left is the trophy that requires you to reach level 100, and I'm already at 70.

I feel sorry for the next trophy hunter who tries to 100% this game. It's almost impossible without 5 other boosters as of 4/4/13.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...

I voted a 2. This game is very easy and the challenges were easy too. The reason I gave it a 2 instead of a 1 is because of the slap happy trophy it's hard to get when the community is semi dead and the people I wanted to boost all wanted to boost nems instead of slaps so I just got the trophy legit .. took forever but finally got it :applause: