mi6 stars problem

ResidentEvil657

OK I've done this like 5 times and the 3rd trophy won't pop I've deleted my save data and the game itself so it would re install and I did not download the patch I put the code in had all 44 stars did the 1st mission beat it waited for 5 mins without going to main menu and didn't pop

I did this trophy years ago and the same thing happened I came back to it again thinking I did something wrong and it happened again am I doing something wrong or is the game glitched or something

And can you use the cheats to get all the emblems in the game or do you have to do it yourself

Got the mi6 stars after 2 years just had to beat the 1st mission on my own with a 4 star rating just need the other question answered now

Edited by ResidentEvil657

Well Res, I did not use the 44 star cheat. Would have if I would have known about it. The medals were boosted with several ppl from this site that I am still gaming with today. Some of the guys did use the 44 cheat. Not sure if they fixed it but doubt it. The medals are a grind. If you get a person that is willing to boost with you, just have them go to the same place in the map each time and die for you. You can boost with just you and one other person. If you are the host of the lobby you can kick ppl at the start of a game but not during the game. We had to deal with a lot of randoms but we still managed to get it done. It's not that hard just time consuming. Let me know if you have any other questions. Will be glad to help. Get hooked up with a few ppl on the boosting thread and you can do it. You need unselfish ppl. Thankfully over time, I've developed some great boosting friends that all came from this site. :cool:

Well Res, I did not use the 44 star cheat. Would have if I would have known about it. The medals were boosted with several ppl from this site that I am still gaming with today. Some of the guys did use the 44 cheat. Not sure if they fixed it but doubt it. The medals are a grind. If you get a person that is willing to boost with you, just have them go to the same place in the map each time and die for you. You can boost with just you and one other person. If you are the host of the lobby you can kick ppl at the start of a game but not during the game. We had to deal with a lot of randoms but we still managed to get it done. It's not that hard just time consuming. Let me know if you have any other questions. Will be glad to help. Get hooked up with a few ppl on the boosting thread and you can do it. You need unselfish ppl. Thankfully over time, I've developed some great boosting friends that all came from this site. :cool:

I got the cheat to work the other night just had to beat the 1st mission by myself with a 4 star rating so I got it after 2 years.

Do you know if you can use the cheat for the emblems to get most of them and still get the trophy for it