Late to the Party!

Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of the reimagined Goldeneye. I first got it for the Wii around the time it first came out and played it religiously for a long time. When Goldeneye: Reloaded was first mentioned, I was excited yet sad because I didn't have the console to play it on.

Well, I finally now own a PS3 and just recently purchased Reloaded new. I was super excited to get in on the multiplayer matches. But I go in and it's a ghost town.

My dreams for enjoying the multiplayer on this game have been crushed. :(

• 1 month later...
Hey guys! I'm a huge fan of the reimagined Goldeneye. I first got it for the Wii around the time it first came out and played it religiously for a long time. When Goldeneye: Reloaded was first mentioned, I was excited yet sad because I didn't have the console to play it on.

Well, I finally now own a PS3 and just recently purchased Reloaded new. I was super excited to get in on the multiplayer matches. But I go in and it's a ghost town.

My dreams for enjoying the multiplayer on this game have been crushed. :(

Where are you looking for matches and when? Usually weekend mornings and early evenings on the weekend too its a happening place. The server might place you somewhere odd but if you keep trying you should be able to get in. There is usually always something going on Team Conflict. Conflict you may have a few issues, otherwise for the other modes you need to start adding the regulars around there and get invites to the other modes. Hope should not be lost.

• 1 year later...