EASY 44 stars in MI6 ops

Make sure you don't play any of the MI6 ops or this won't work for all of them. Go to cheat codes and enter 'Quimbecile' and it will unlock all 44 stars. Go and play any MI6 ops mission and complete it and all the MI6 ops trophies will unlock.

Do note that if you do this, they will unlock at the same time and also when you finish the first level of the game, it will unlock the 'Agent' and 'Operative' trophies so I'd recommend doing it after you finish it. Doesn't really matter to be honest.

• 5 months later...

I got only two trophies the first time because I ended the mission with two stars making it 42/44. Prior to entering the code, I had only done the first story mission and did not do any of the MI6 ops.

The second time, after a fresh new save, I got one star but decided to wait at the score screen for the 3rd trophy to pop instead of exiting back to main menu.

Not sure what are the exact conditions to getting this to work. I had followed BananaSausage47's advice and got ecky c's problem but it was thankfully corrected.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Just applied it having a few *s already and it filled all but 3 and no trophies. Given OP's note I am not surprised. After I get all the Janus emblems I will have to delete saved game and re-apply to get the 3. Then start working on those timed missions. Yay!

• 1 month later...
Just applied it having a few *s already and it filled all but 3 and no trophies. Given OP's note I am not surprised. After I get all the Janus emblems I will have to delete saved game and re-apply to get the 3. Then start working on those timed missions. Yay!

Had the same thing myself! lol either way thanks for a very helpful tip!

• 3 weeks later...

OK I've done this like 5 times and the 3rd trophy won't pop I've deleted my save data and the game itself so it would re install and I did not download the patch I put the code in had all 44 stars did the 1st mission beat it waited for 5 mins without going to main menu and didn't pop

I did this trophy years ago and the same thing happened I came back to it again thinking I did something wrong and it happened again am I doing something wrong or is the game glitched or something