Emblem Elite Glitch

I have collected every emblem and the Elite Trophy has not popped.

I have not used any cheat code.

I completed every level after obtaining the trophies on that level.

I have obtained every other in-game trophy.

I read somewhere that to obtain the trophy you have to collect every emblem on the same difficulty level. Now, no matter what difficulty I play on, all the emblems are gone...

What are my options? How do I fix this?

THANK YOU!

P.S. WTF is up with the multiplayer? I would love to get the platinum trophy, but that seems totally impossible on this game.

Edited by oldergamer

I'm having the exact same problem. I beat the game on 007, and missed the 3rd Janus Emblem in the Cradle level (The one on the scaffolding)...which means I beat the game with 49 emblems.

So considering that part of the game gave me so much trouble (Literally took me 30+ tries to get passed it), I decided that I REALLY didn't want to go back through it again on 007 difficulty just to get that emblem. But I seen people say they got them on all different difficulties, so I decided to replay it on Operative...got the emblem, and of course the trophy didn't pop.

So I decided to suck it up and go back through it on 007. Once again the level was giving me a headache, played it 15 or so times before giving up...but before I did I managed to make it far enough to where the emblem is supposed to be before getting killed, and sure enough it was gone.

So I'd really like to know if theres a solution to this. I was thinking I may need to beat Cradle again on 007, so this way it registers that I have all 4 at the end screen...but I just can't deal with the stress that level brings (I can't even imagine doing it on 007 Classic....kudos to those who can put up with that).

EDIT:OlderGamer, I'm not an online gamer but I tried this games online out...sat in the lobby for 20 minutes just waiting for 3 other people. This games online is a ghost town.

Edited by TheViper4Life

Viper,

Finishing the levels on the same difficulty as the others is a good idea, but sadly I do not think it will work. I say that because I have since played through the entire game again on agent difficulty, and it still hasn't popped.

I'd like to know if its somehow possible to reset the game without loosing my trophies?

Frankly, considering the multiplayer is impossible, I don;t really care anymore. I'm never going to get platinum, so why bother trying to get emblem elite. Especially considering I got every other in-game trophy.

I thought it was a great game, shame it wasn't more popular.

hi, I would think the easiest way around this is to simply delete your game save data and replay through the game on easy. You wont lose any trophies but should then be able to re collect all emblems. As there will be no offline game information and will be like you never played the game. Oh i would probably do everything else offline you need to 1st so you do not lose your progress.

Also I would advise before collecting the last one or ones on the last level you copy your game save to a USB then if it glitches just delete the game save and copy from the USB so you dont have to play it all again.

Edited by manic

Basically all you have to do is go into all the folders under game in the xmb menu. It says something along the lines of game saves click into that and keep hitting x until your on the goldeneye game save NOT game data. If you hit square you should be able to put each game with its saves into its own folder thats a good way to check and make sure its good. Then simply hit triangle over the save and it should say copy. Make sure your usb is in and it should be pretty self explanitory to copy from there. Check its on the usb by doing the same thing only on usb. It should be there and i hope this helps.

that sucks.

i beat the game missed 2 emblems.picked them up on my 007 classic run and all of them was there just grabed the 2 i missed.when u click chapter select it shows how many emblems u have gotten i would double check.maybe u made mistake and missed 1.

Edited by tr33f1ddy

I had this problem too, but resolved on a new save as follows:

-Insert flash drive to your PS3.

-From the Home menu, go to Game > Saved Data Utility (PS3).

-Find your Goldeneye save and press triangle to bring up the options.

-Select 'Copy', then 'USB Device (Flash Disk)'. Wait for it to copy.

-Return to the Saved Date Utility menu and find your Goldeneye save again.

-Hit triangle, then select 'Delete'.

This will delete your save file from the system, but it will be backed up on the flash drive. Now when you open up your Goldeneye game, it'll be a fresh start for the offline stuff.

Note that this will not affect your trophies or online achievements (level, unlocks, etc.).

You'll have to play through the Goldeneye single player campaign again, making sure to get every emblem on every level. If you get to the end of a mission and see you've missed one, restart it and do it over. NEVER use the Mission Select screen, stick solely to Resume Game and only Resume Game.

I did it on Operative, without speed running, and with a snack break in the middle in about four and a half hours and I got my trophy.

Quit the game and from the Home menu, go back into the Saved Data Utility menu and delete your new save file and copy-paste your old one off the flash drive.

Hope this helps!

NEVER use the Mission Select screen, stick solely to Resume Game and only Resume Game.

Are you sure about this? I am in the middle of my intitial playthrough and used the mission select to go back and get one emblem I missed. I then continued on with my campaign.

Is this going to glitch me for sure? I replayed on the same difficulty setting as I read where that may be the issue.

Are you sure about this? I am in the middle of my intitial playthrough and used the mission select to go back and get one emblem I missed. I then continued on with my campaign.

Is this going to glitch me for sure? I replayed on the same difficulty setting as I read where that may be the issue.

I'm not 100%. The problem with it being a glitch also means that it is difficult to predict and might not have a logical pattern. My warning was more to avoid anyone having any more potential problems, rather than an iron clad statement.

Using the Resume Game option and nothing else will ensure avoiding the glitch as far as I'm aware.

Just an FYI for people following this thread; my emblem trophy DID NOT glitch by going back to replay several levels. I just played to the next checkpoint and saved. I also replayed on the same difficulty level as I was playing before to ensure that all emblems were collected on the same difficulty level. Hope this helps someone.

I had this problem too, but resolved on a new save as follows:

-Insert flash drive to your PS3.

-From the Home menu, go to Game > Saved Data Utility (PS3).

-Find your Goldeneye save and press triangle to bring up the options.

-Select 'Copy', then 'USB Device (Flash Disk)'. Wait for it to copy.

-Return to the Saved Date Utility menu and find your Goldeneye save again.

-Hit triangle, then select 'Delete'.

This will delete your save file from the system, but it will be backed up on the flash drive. Now when you open up your Goldeneye game, it'll be a fresh start for the offline stuff.

Note that this will not affect your trophies or online achievements (level, unlocks, etc.).

You'll have to play through the Goldeneye single player campaign again, making sure to get every emblem on every level. If you get to the end of a mission and see you've missed one, restart it and do it over. NEVER use the Mission Select screen, stick solely to Resume Game and only Resume Game.

I did it on Operative, without speed running, and with a snack break in the middle in about four and a half hours and I got my trophy.

Quit the game and from the Home menu, go back into the Saved Data Utility menu and delete your new save file and copy-paste your old one off the flash drive.

Hope this helps!

Yeah this is most likely what i'll do....but I figured me changing difficulty in the one I missed, is what glitched it, not using mission select.

Either way, I highly doubt i'll plat this game because of online trophies anyways...plus I'm not even going to attempt finishing this game on Classic...probably no point in worrying about this trophy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got emblem elite by cleaning up what I missed through level select, but on "agent" difficulty rather than "007 classic" which I played on my initial playthrough. I got all emblem trophies without problems and the final trophy popped during "solar" right after getting the last one. I know it mentions only having to play up to a checkpoint in the guide, but I finished each level and instead of continuing chose to return to the main menu and selected the next level from there.

I'm not sure if it affects it, but I did that 44 stars glitch for the trophies before I got the missing emblems and had no problems. I even got "master at arms" by using the remaining weapons on a lower difficulty through chapter select.

Garbage POS game... glitched on me too... i have all 50 according to level select... went back through every level to make sure and they were all gone from the spots they should have been... i want to punch my ps3 in the face

fuck its stupid to have to delete your saves and play again... what a waste of time... guess i'll just skip that trophy unless someone has another idea how to fix it without replaying the whole game

well i guess i solved my own problem... they all have to be done on the same difficulty... i went back and did the first few levels on "operative" the difficulty i did the last half of the levels for emblems cause they were too much of a pain in the ass to do on "007 classic" and i could run and gun to fly through the levels... once i got them bam there's the trophy

• 8 months later...