Classic Trophy is now mine!

Rafdog89

And with that one done, I'm finally done with in-game Trophies! Not to brag, but I beat Cradle in one go. It took me 18 minutes and 28 seconds. I'll make sure to edit in a pic. I only lost 1 chunk of life in the beginning because I didn't focus on slow-motion killing the 3 enemies in the beginning.

The third part of the level (where the bridge-like pieces keep getting blown up) I did in one go. I was so freaking happy to get past that and get the checkpoint fight with Alec. I died so much on that part when doing it on 007. You just have to run and gun with the Terralite III.

When I got to the final gun fight, it wasn't that insane. But the real key to beating him is just unloading your ammo from the Terralite III on him when you get the chance. You leave your shotgun ammo for the enemies that close up on you. But man, luckily the helicopter left me the hell alone, and I had a nice little cover around the wall outside on the top floor. At the last second I unloaded on Alec giving me the next objective. So I ran like hell to the door and pressed Square as fast as I could. I had one bar of health left lol!

Beating the game on 007 Classic difficulty was somewhat easier to me because -- and much like other players -- I grew up playing the original game with no health regeneration. You really learn more about the game when you understand how important it is to make stealth kills. I didn't lose an ounce of health on Jungle (and a few other levels) when doing it stealthy. You get such a rush when doing it stealth rather just jumping out altering everyone, which leads to back up, thus leads to more problems. Not to mention how much more fun the game was on 007 Classic.

But with all that said and now finally done, I can move on to getting the online trophies. So say hello to your new trophy boosting partner! :D

~ Rafdog89

Edited by Rafdog89

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
And with that one done, I'm finally done with in-game Trophies! Not to brag, but I beat Cradle in one go. It took me 18 minutes and 28 seconds. I'll make sure to edit in a pic. I only lost 1 chunk of life in the beginning because I didn't focus on slow-motion killing the 3 enemies in the beginning.

The third part of the level (where the bridge-like pieces keep getting blown up) I did in one go. I was so freaking happy to get past that and get the checkpoint fight with Alec. I died so much on that part when doing it on 007. You just have to run and gun with the Terralite III.

When I got to the final gun fight, it wasn't that insane. But the real key to beating him is just unloading your ammo from the Terralite III on him when you get the chance. You leave your shotgun ammo for the enemies that close up on you. But man, luckily the helicopter left me the hell alone, and I had a nice little cover around the wall outside on the top floor. At the last second I unloaded on Alec giving me the next objective. So I ran like hell to the door and pressed Square as fast as I could. I had one bar of health left lol!

Beating the game on 007 Classic difficulty was somewhat easier to me because -- and much like other players -- I grew up playing the original game with no health regeneration. You really learn more about the game when you understand how important it is to make stealth kills. I didn't lose an ounce of health on Jungle (and a few other levels) when doing it stealthy. You get such a rush when doing it stealth rather just jumping out altering everyone, which leads to back up, thus leads to more problems. Not to mention how much more fun the game was on 007 Classic.

But with all that said and now finally done, I can move on to getting the online trophies. So say hello to your new trophy boosting partner! :D

~ Rafdog89

Did you have to do all the extra objectives or just the main ones? I’ve just done it on 007 difficulty last night with all the extra objectives done but want to be sure weather the bonus objectives need to be executed on 007 classic difficulty for the trophy to pop before I waste my time doing just the main objectives and then not getting the trophy thus having to redo the whole game again