Rate the trophy difficulty...  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

I would have to agree on the 10. This is the first game I've ever played that I thought could deserve that. Sure you can boost online, but the campaign on 007 classic is crazy. Been playing for 4 days after work and still not done with it. Love the game, but it is hard as hell.

Online trophy difficulty: A solid 3 or 4. A 1 if you have a group of good guys to work with and a decent host.

Single player: I'm feeling a 5 or 6. Not very long at all. The campaign on 007 Classic is a breeze until the final battle. MI6 ops aren't bad at all if you do them right. I got #2 in online rankings on night club without even going for top ranking, just wanted my 4 stars. It should be lower, but the final battle is 10x harder than the rest of the campaign. It is just silly how inconsistent that one battle is with the rest of the game.

I'm not voting yet however. Because I don't have the plat. I am at 67% completion and I will not vote till I get to 90% or get the plat.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
removed quote

I give this a 5 with boosting most of the online trophies.

The online trophies that require you to play classic conflict are nearly impossible to get alone. I could never find a lobby on that mode.

MI6 Ops is not hard when you set the right settings and try a couple of times.

The last mission was the only one that was somewhat hard to do on 007 classic. It took me some tries to get the tactic right on the last boss, and this part is the reason this game gets a 5 from me.

Solid 5/10.

I'm still sitting at 88%, just need 2 more MI6 stars and speed run on solar but the game isn't getting any harder lol.

Single player is a breeze (this is the first FPS I have played on console and I HATE not having keyboard/mouse controls but I did it fine), MI6 isn't bad when you get the idea, and online can all be boosted efficiently with the right people.

I was thinking this was going to get a 6-7, was really worried about Classic mode and MI6 Ops. In the end Classic mode was a breeze and I used the cheat codes to avoid having to do MI6 ops so I gave it a 5. Would be a 6 if I had had to actually do the Ops.

I have no idea where the 8 votes for 10 came but that is certainly not right at all.

They were all just people whining about online "not working." Their version of not working was getting disconnected and having issues finding games. (1) not a lot of people playing this game period let alone online. That doesn't make the game any harder. (2) You need a person with a decent connection to host. Once I started hosting for our group we have virtually zero issues except one poor guy.

It goes back to the old dumb d@mn comment that just because a game is long does not make it hard. The polls are for DIFFICULTY, not length or availability of people to play online. Difficulty. Period.

Rant complete. lol

I just plat the game

I give a 3/10 for the single player

And a 8/10 for multiplay.

Sp mode is very easy even on the hardest difficulty level. U just have to either take it very slowly of you push for the checkpoint.

Multiplay is hard to do it legit. Very hard since there is not much player around.

I boost some and done other legit. Hardest thing is to find other player who do not close game session.

Overall i give this game a 4

Finally got the platinum.

The single player campaign aren't difficult, the multiplayer ones are a nightmare. If your not going to boost then the best of luck to you!.

It doesn't help when you get network errors & can't connect to peoples games (you know who you are & if your reading this & I'm genuinely am sorry for been a bit of moron).

I'll give this a 5, would of been alot higher if I didn't have any help.

This makes me laugh how many votes on this differculty rating why do people vote when they don't have the plat.

The reason I know this is because only 16 people have plated this which is known of if more fair enough and that is worldwide but not all 16 people are going to vote its rating as some might not use this site.

SP wasn't that challenging if you're careful, I think with the video guides, it was easier than the Quantum of Solace/Bloodstone SP.

The MP may be harder / on par with QoS but a lot easier than Bloodstone, but of course that depends on who you boost with.

I still have Boys with Toys left, but that wont change my opinion of the difficulty of the game. A 5 is on par with QoS.

• 1 month later...

I rated the game a 7. I had to think about this games rating really hard. It's been about a month since I've been working on the online trophies. I took my time with the game, and didn't rush it. I like enjoying my Platinum completions for games. Trophies on games aren't just something I want to complete and get the Platinum and get the game out of the way. Completing the trophies is the fun part of the gaming today. It gives me extra game time with it and to complete fun objectives. The point being, it's been almost a month, as I started to boost after I got done with the in-game trophies and I don't remember all that much for the in-game trophies other than the really difficult ones that I had to repeat or took me a bit longer.

Quite a few of the in-game trophies are tough to obtain, but after some patience and planning and knowing what you can do/following guides online, then they're quite simple. This game would be much higher in difficulty if I had to do the MI6 ops trophies. Luckily those cheats made me pass those up. I'm sure I can do them, and will have fun attempting on doing them later on, but being able to just obtain those with a few codes was quite helpful (even though it made the Platinum slightly easier to get).

Classic difficulty was by far the most fun mode in the entire game. If you want to have that N64 feeling, then go with Classic difficulty. 007 difficulty gave me a harder time (could be because I died a lot in areas seeing how to deal with them on Classic once I got to it). Sneaking in this game is quite fun and is really important in some levels.

Everything in this game is just time consuming, to be honest. If I wasn't able to find good boosting partners, then it really would have been tough to get the online trophies. Single player trophies can be done with a little patience. Multiplayer trophies are far different. Without boosting, you need to be pretty decent at the game, know how the modes work (because you wont get too many matches of certain games) and be a very patient person. If you're boosting and have a good, patient, and instruction understanding boosting group, then you'll be able to get online trophies without issues. As long as you're organized online and know what you want right then & there, then you'll obtain what you need.

So yes, this game is a solid 7 for me. If I had to do the MI6 ops, possibly an 8.

~ Rafdog89

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one is tough to assign a difficulty to, mostly because of the online trophies. They are virtually impossible to get unless you have a boosting partner. Not to mention that many of them cannot even be attempted until after you level up significantly to unlock characters. Even then they are still pretty hard.

007 Classic can be a challenge since the AI can make you pay for every little mistake and your health doesn't regenerate. Knowing the locations of the body armor is critical.

Overall, I vote this a 9 because the online really turned me off and the ridiculous online trophies make it near impossible to platinum.

• 5 weeks later...