Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

guinness61

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSN ID JediDragon05

Online trophies you're wanting to boost: Lucky seven (think I've found a glitch where you only need two players: you & me. Would like to try now before it kicks me, want to see if it works)

Your time zone gmt/uk time. Usually online after 6pm uk time.

Somebody please be quick!

edit: the glitch doesn't work. tried inviting someone several times & they couldn't connect. :(

Edited by JediDragon05
Wanted to add info about the glitch

Ok boosting session went well and we all got 2 trophies out the way Lucky Seven & Console Compliancy to which i made videos for too.

We all agreed we would be here again at Tuesday 7:30pm UK time for another boosting session where we will get the blackbox trophy and rank boost after as we need high levels for most of the trophies.

if you can deffo make it then add your name to the list ive sent friend requests to almost everybody as not too many have this game just decline them if you didnt want the add i might be thinking were get this many but were see lol

1 SAS_Smithy_1986

To all the people on the USA timezone dont worry tell me whats what so i know how many there is of you as im a nightowl in the UK so if im needed to help make up numbers for a boost i dont mind lending a hand as the time might not suit you here

My PSN ID is meyerpark Time Zone is Central Time(US, Canada) I need the Au-ned( 79 kills with golden gun in golden gun mode) , character classic conflict trophies such as Oddjob, Tee Hee, Baron Samedi, The Heroes mode trophies where as Bond you melee Zukovsky and kill Alec with explosives , Lucky Seven trophy 0:07 on timer defuse,Boys with Toys and capture and defend the most consoles in goldeneye mode trophy. Thanks.

*ATTENTION*

DEDICATED PEOPLE NEEDED!

Ok guys dont mean to be harsh or anything but if your serious about getting these online trophies out the way then we need to have some actual game time on the game to boost 1 hour or 30 mins just dont cut it we shall be here forever by doing this every so often we just need to do a few large boosts to get ourselves ranked up and to get this online finished!

We all know its a pain in the balls because of the servers and what not but abit more of peoples time wouldnt go a miss we need to knock this out

Edited by SAS_Smithy_1986