How to Improve on the Wii game

ADD MULTIPLAYER BOTS!!

Nightfire had bots and that game is 10+ years old.

I love playing online but there is also a time where i want to play with my friends offline, well a 4 player offline game is no fun without some computer bots to help make the game interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know why they just didn't use Pierce Brosnan and Sean Bean, EA managed to make From Russia With Love game a few years ago with Sean Connery so why not this? In all honesty Daniel Craig sucks and this certainly is not his type of Bond film so don't expect it be anything you remember.

I don't know why they just didn't use Pierce Brosnan and Sean Bean, EA managed to make From Russia With Love game a few years ago with Sean Connery so why not this? In all honesty Daniel Craig sucks and this certainly is not his type of Bond film so don't expect it be anything you remember.

Yeah dont because this is set in 2010 and not 1995, everything is modern. So having Daniel Craig made perfect sense, i dont see why it matters really.. The games first person so who cares who you play as? They probably couldnt get Pierce to agree to the likeness/do the voice. But i prefer Daniel to Pierce anyway... But really this game is not good, its just Call of Duty with James Bond stamped on it.

I may rent this one, its not worth buying though.

Edited by CoolDust