Perfect Win Help

animekunai

First off, choose the Dwarf (He has the longest weapon of the 3 and it only takes 4 potions to do his max magic spell)...

The way I did it was set the game to custom (5 lives and 5 energy), and play through the game...I actually breezed through levels 1-8 saving even if I took damage...

Once I got to level 9 (the last level), this is where I used the save function like crazy...I only had 1 life left, and I didn't take a hit at all...

When you get to the red knights towards the end of the level, feel free to use your potions since you will be getting a chance to steal potions from the thief after you beat them...(Oh, I used the dragon to kill pretty much every one there...[try to keep everyone in a single file line right next to each other and spam SQUARE])

Now it is time for the final boss...I beat him using the dragon the 95% of the time...Right when you get to the screen, DONT MOVE...two of his body guards will bolt towards you...Hold down SQUARE (Rapid Fire Option...Or just spam it)...

Watch out! The skeleton will come behind you once you are about to finish the 2 off...When he does, move forward on your dragon, and fire the big guy down, then turn around immediately and go for the skeleton...Keep swip swapping between the two and you should eventually kill the big guy just before the "Final Boss comes towards you"...

Now this is where your gonna be loading past saves like crazy...Just for clarification, it is now down to you, the final boss, and 2/3 skeletons on your screen...The way I handled this was I went up with my dragon (avoiding the enemies), and back down to the bottom of the screen...Try and hit BOTH skeletons with the fire while the boss does hit earthquake thing...eventually, one of the skeletons will die, and it will be down to the last 2...During my fight, they did hit me, and I fell off the dragon (but I only took 1 hit)

Try and get a couple flames to hit the skeletons, and now use your magic (Triangle) to hit all 3 enemies once the skeletons are weak enough (you will know b/c of the save feature)...with the magic spell, it HAS to take out both skeletons, which leaves you and the only the final boss left...

Jump on him and hit square...You do have to time it well...After every hit save (you should be doing that this entire level anyways...but ESPECIALLY now...It should take about 15-20 hits)...Once you beat him, pop, the trophy is yours ^^

Just a few side notes:

1: If you die and continue, and after load your save, you will still get the trophy...

2: Once you get to stage 9, save after every successful hit, and if you know you wont get hit immediately after you unpause...

3: Upon starting stage 9, you should have atleast 1 life left (with max bars) you do not get any ham to boost your life in stage 9...And you should have 4 potions

well its nice to see someone helping with notes but its not that hard, i got it pretty easy.

just save after each screen, i made sure to keep plenty of lives for the final boss (2.5 lives) and just kept going - in the end i managed to get to just Death Adder left and i had one bar of health left on the last life - at that point its a case of hit and save and jobs done.

got 100% easy in just 2 hours. completed the game 4 times (one solo, one online co-op and two offline co-op one on my brothers account with him and one myself with 2 pads.)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

On the last stage I had 3 lives (full) and I won having 1 live left.

What I did with the last boss was just concentrated on killing him and didn't worry about the enemies around me. And that was much easier believe it or not. As soon as the last boss is dead, you beat the game even if there are more enemy on the screen.

Edited by JHChiBulls

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I am so stupid!!

I thought the trophy is "Beat the game without DYING"

I reached final boss on a dragon with FULL health and FULL magic.

After I notice that I am stupid, I got instantly with 3 lives left :)

I thought the same, which is why I put off getting 100% for like a year. When I read it today I was like "thats so easy". An hour later I have my 100%.

• 3 months later...