And it's gone again.

SIE

I have been a member for a couple of months, and I also couldn´t find it yesterdaynight.

Maybe an error?

LOL its true :) Im a PS Plus member on the UK STORE since 1 year(not this user)

I almost maxd out the Golden Axe or Golden Axe II?.I only need the offline co-op trophy(i dont have another controller) In UK Store shows Golden Axe II, anyway, yesterday i downloaded the new stuffs and now there is no Golden Axe I or II in the PlayStation Plus stuffs.I got the game only in my VIEW DOWNLOADS.LOL its some kind of error or something :)

Basically its a 22 years old fun game :)

By the way you can see in my trophycard those black(blank)trophies.Those trophies are fom Golden Axe XD

Edited by NECROSMOKE_

I have been a member for a couple of months, and I also couldn´t find it yesterdaynight.

Maybe an error?

Thanks, hmmm' I hope this gets resloved, really wanted to play that lol.

Before it went 'missing' again, there where errors along the lines of "your account is not allowed/cannot access this content"

:(

They were an error, the description said "Golden Axe II" (it's appear under this name in my download list) but it's in fact the first episode. They removed it to correct that. I'm sure it will be back soon.

Well i just wanted to point out that I am really pissed that I have missed the initial release... and when I was finally able to get into the store there was no golden axe...

This really sucks cause I love the series since the good old sega genesis days...I guess I will have to wait till next update.