2 hours

superpj

I never knew you could save it, I keep getting to the final boss and then die.

yea the end boss can be a real pain its easier with 2 people 1 person holds off the skeletons and the other person gets him to the edge of the screen and keep jump hitting him every time he gets up.

Also they removed death adder i remember playing the mega drive/genesis version that had death adder in after you defeat junior it would have been alot harder and more worthwhile if they kept him in.

Yes, the final boss is a pain in the ass but if you nail him to the edge of the screen and keep pushing "hit" he doesn't stand a chance.

It took me about 2 hours to make it 100%, just too easy... not the most prestigous 100 :)

Edited by darknock

that's how long it took me to 100% Golden Axe 1

and me too, whats your point?

i could have been quicker too, but when i did the online co-op i played through to the end even though the trophy popped earlier.

its a cool little game, i could play it over and over, infact with the offline co-op i did for my brother i finished it 4 times in one day. plus i didnt even download it as it wasnt on the store for me, but my brother got it on his ps+ (since its run out for me now) so i just logged onto his ps3, played it and when i get home tomorrow and synch up ill have played the game and wont have to download it.

I must be the worst player at this game, I cannot for the life of me get the No Contiunes and No Deaths until Lv 5 trophies. I f'ing hate this game. I would rate it a 9/10 in difficulty for those trophies.

The game controls like ASSHOLE. It feels like it lags almost a second after I press a button and the hit detection is horrible. FUCK THIS GAME!

I must be the worst player at this game, I cannot for the life of me get the No Contiunes and No Deaths until Lv 5 trophies. I f'ing hate this game. I would rate it a 9/10 in difficulty for those trophies.

The game controls like ASSHOLE. It feels like it lags almost a second after I press a button and the hit detection is horrible. FUCK THIS GAME!

I'm going to assume you're playing as the amazon, and just don't. Play as the guy with the golden axe, he has the best reach and needs the least amount of vials for his magic attacks.

You can save at any time you want. You can abuse this feature to save after hitting or killing an enemy without getting hit, that should help you get through the game easily enough.