XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > G (PS3) > God of War

Old 03-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Tip for Challenge 10

I spent hours trying to get that final challenge and came close to calling it a day.

Finally I realised something that I could do which would help enormously and did it in about 1 min 40 secs.

My problem was that the bar for the L3/R3 move was only on half when I reached challenge 10 and never filled up whilst on the 2nd ring.

As there is no timer I decided to stay on the first ring hitting the enemy on ring 2. It took me about 3 mins of hits to get the bar filled up.

I then jumped across to ring 2 and did about a minutes worth of L1/X. Then did L3/R3 until the bar run out (about 35 secs) I then noticed that the 3rd ring was now low enough to run and jump onto and went for it.

I hope this will help someone and wished I had realised about the L3/R3 move earlier, it would have saved me a lot of swearing, grief and time on this.
steve1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/god...ady-guide.html

That's a whole thread's worth of tips for this and the other challenges, no need for another thread.

kdrcraig is offline   Reply With Quote