Want a FREE code? Enter my raffle to win GOW Volume 1

KAP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggqLhIft2Rc]The Winner is.... - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats to FeXcEz-_-Sk1lzz on winning the God Of War collections game.

I'll be sending you the code now via PSN to FeXcEz-_-Sk1lzz. Enjoy.

I'd like to thank everyone that entered this comp and If I ever get another code I dont need again be sure to see me on PS3trophies.org again with the same kind of givaway!

Thanx again and peace!

Edited by KAP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowhere near that amount :p Just a heads up though, you've posted this in the Remastered version of the PSP games, while you won the Remastered version of both the PS2 games ;)

Yea, i thought i'd place this thread in both games threads so theres more people in for a chance to win it.

Which ever forum this thread was in apart from Gof Of War 3 it would of been fine.

Either way no need to make a big deal about it fella. Just saying.

Not sure how I'm making a big deal about it by moving it... :think: since you're giving a code away for God of War 1 and 2, it makes the most sense to be in one of those forums to avoid confusion. I initially thought you were giving a code away for the PSP remakes.

Edited by Vyrastas

I'm not sure anybody is going to have that EXACT amount of trophies

You should maybe consider something else or you will be keeping onto those codes for a long time

I'm open to suggestions other then a question based compo?

I'f I dont find someone with the same amount of trophies as me I might just pick someone whos close maybe? :rolleyes:

I'm open to suggestions other then a question based compo?

I'f I dont find someone with the same amount of trophies as me I might just pick someone whos close maybe? :rolleyes:

Or you could ask a question like "what was my 50th platinum and when did I earn it" or something like that. First come first served.

People with nearly 5000 trophies probaly already have every single game anyway lol

Or you could ask a question like "what was my 50th platinum and when did I earn it" or something like that. First come first served.

People with nearly 5000 trophies probaly already have every single game anyway lol

That's a very good point actually. Saying that though I have a few people on my friendslist who has more trophies then I, yet have never played god of war! But again, a very valid point though.

I won an LA Noire code on this forum through a user held competition, and it was to write the best poem relating to LA Noire. You should do something like this ;)

I have definitely seen you on the PSN before, I recognise KAP for sure - not sure where from though :p

A poem?

I tried to stay away from gamers jumping hoops for this really and thought a simple chance of luck would be the best way.

Then I thought about date registered?

Say maybe, if a user registered the same date as me either on PSN Or on this very site?

A poem?

I tried to stay away from gamers jumping hoops for this really and thought a simple chance of luck would be the best way.

Then I thought about date registered?

Say maybe, if a user registered the same date as me either on PSN Or on this very site?

The only way to do luck really is to do a basic raffle, using random.org

Otherwise make it a proper competition e.g. poem writing or something similar ;)

That would be awesome!

In all seriousness though, a PS3T poker night ain't a bad idea ;)

I can't fit that many people in my conservatory!

We would have you do it round Funkyweeds place, I'm sure he has enough room for a PS3T poker night :D

Back on the subject, the best thing you can do is to just either hold a conetipn like the staff do on here, give a deadline and post if you want to enter. Then use random.org to find a winner. Or you could just give the code to somebody who joined september 2010 :p

Edited by Harry94_

I can't fit that many people in my conservatory!

We would have you do it round Funkyweeds place, I'm sure he has enough room for a PS3T poker night :D

Back on the subject, the best thing you can do is to just either hold a conetipn like the staff do on here, give a deadline and post if you want to enter. Then use random.org to find a winner. Or you could just give the code to somebody who joined september 2010 :p

I think August 2009 would be more suitable ;)

You can do poker nights online you know :p