Hades Kids & Get Stoned Too Hard (For Friend)

Nakatomi_Uk

My friend seems to be having a difficult time on these 2 challenges I have watched the vids on here myself and they are nothing compared to what happens on his screen. Where the person in the vid has hardly no enemies my friend screen theres loads more.

Any tips in Get Stoned he does the block thing gets to about 4 then the whole area is filled to the max and dies within seconds.

for hades kids i dont have much tips :\ i just jumped every time they tried to attack me and stike them when i could.

for Get Stoned i just grabbed the medusa and then reflected her beam to stun the field and kill as much as i could and after that i grabbed her again and missed the button to get my self stunned fast and repeted the same thing over and over.

wat he wants to do is go up to the gorgan and try grabbing it, then it'll flash u repeat this as many times as possible before the eniemies come quick. u can stoned about 5 times before any enemies really come. Then try grabbing the gorgans but run around the field instead of trying to flash it back it'll turn the other enemies to stone and then at the end before he stops the glare get flashed and escape keep repeating this performance.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't do it like this at all. I just kept trying to grab the gorgon with circle. She pushes away and immediately tries to stone you and a button prompt comes up on the screen. I just ignored the button prompt and got ready to break out of being stoned. You can break out of it in like a second. Just don't pay attention to anyone else in the arena except the gorgons. I don't think I killed anyone except the few gorgons I knocked off the ledges. Here are the videos I watched for these 2 challenges.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrrXtawOe0s]YouTube - God of War III - Challenge of Olympus Get Stoned[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdIOTtfVOw]YouTube - God of War III - Challenge of Olympus Hades' Kids[/ame]

Wow, I didn't do it like this at all. I just kept trying to grab the gorgon with circle. She pushes away and immediately tries to stone you and a button prompt comes up on the screen. I just ignored the button prompt and got ready to break out of being stoned. You can break out of it in like a second. Just don't pay attention to anyone else in the arena except the gorgons. I don't think I killed anyone except the few gorgons I knocked off the ledges. Here are the videos I watched for these 2 challenges

Or, she'll freeze you a lot faster if you use the Golden Fleece, then don't counter. It freezes you instantly

Get Stoned is easily the hardest of the challenges, although it's still pretty easy. Just follow the tactics people have mentioned, block the gaze, ignore the prompt and break out ASAP. The only real threat you'll have is the Satyrs since they're pretty damn fast and have stupid range, plus if you get impaled they can throw you out the arena. Try to stay on the other side of the arena to the Satyrs and you should be fine. It'll take a few tries but don't give up.

For Hades' Kids, just spam Flame of Prometheus (Square Square Triangle) until you have 3 cyclopes, trying to stun all of them at the same time. When you have 3 of them, try to kill off 2 at the same time. That way you'll go straight from 3 to 5 and complete the challenge which makes things a whole lot easier since stunning 4 at once can prove a problem and they can quite easily knock you out the arena if you aren't careful.