Best Weapons to play in Titan?? Help Me!!

ParkMartins

Typically it's best to upgrade the Chains of Exile to level 3 before anything else, since you'll probably use them most. Then maybe the bow, as it means you can play more defensively against some of the bosses if you have a hard time. Then upgrade the cestus as they're you're second most-used weapon in the game. After that I would upgrade the nemesis whip (I think that's the one Rockets is talking about) as it can be devastating against the final boss. If you're looking diligently for orbs and chests then you should have little problem in upgrading everything by the end of the game. At worst you won't have upgraded Hades' chains, Hermes' boots and Helios' head. As far as I'm concerned they're pretty useless, although some people recommend upgrading Hades' chains to level 3 to defeat the satyrs in the satyrs/hades cerberus fight towards the end of the game. I wouldn't worry about that too much though.

To sum up, this is how I would upgrade;

1. Chains of Exile to lv3

2. Apollo's Bow to max

3. Cestus to lv3

4. Chains of Exile to max

5. Cestus to max

6. Nemesis Whip to max

7. Everything else

Just chillax and don't worry about it too much, as long as you focus on upgrading the Chains and Cestus when you can.

• 1 year later...
Typically it's best to upgrade the Chains of Exile to level 3 before anything else, since you'll probably use them most. Then maybe the bow, as it means you can play more defensively against some of the bosses if you have a hard time. Then upgrade the cestus as they're you're second most-used weapon in the game. After that I would upgrade the nemesis whip (I think that's the one Rockets is talking about) as it can be devastating against the final boss. If you're looking diligently for orbs and chests then you should have little problem in upgrading everything by the end of the game. At worst you won't have upgraded Hades' chains, Hermes' boots and Helios' head. As far as I'm concerned they're pretty useless, although some people recommend upgrading Hades' chains to level 3 to defeat the satyrs in the satyrs/hades cerberus fight towards the end of the game. I wouldn't worry about that too much though.

2. Apollo's Bow to max

3. Cestus to lv3

5. Cestus to max

6. Nemesis Whip to max

7. Everything else

Just chillax and don't worry about it too much, as long as you focus on upgrading the Chains and Cestus when you can.

listen to him

2. Apollo's Bow to max

3. Cestus to lv3

5. Cestus to max

6. Nemesis Whip to max

7. Everything else

they're called swords of exile, not chains of exile.

The most useful weapon in the game has to be nemean cestus, so prioritize it. Claws of hades are least beneficial.

Edited by farhan2236