God Of War 3... trouble with some trophies ...2!

Bannemon

I have problems with this game.... i think something is werry wrong. i may be stuck in some glitch or something. plz help. i killed Zues on Titan mode. And i gott all the troffies but the, Nice Tan-(blind 100 enemies with the head of helios), and the Obedience -(Deliver 100 kicks to hounds). I kicked more then 200 hounds and i blinded abaut the same but i dont seem to gett any trofies...what is wrong.? Is it becouse i play the game in Spartan difficulty or hat can it be? I im playing the game again on normal mode sow i have to comeplete it anyway then but.. what is wrong. Help....

Edited by Bannemon

I have problems with this game.... i think something is werry wrong. i may be stuck in some glitch or something. plz help. i killed Zues on Titan mode. And i gott all the troffies but the, Nice Tan-(blind 100 enemies with the head of helios), and the Obedience -(Deliver 100 kicks to hounds). I kicked more then 200 hounds and i blinded abaut the same but i dont seem to gett any trofies...what is wrong.? Is it becouse i play the game in Spartan difficulty or hat can it be? I im playing the game again on normal mode sow i have to comeplete it anyway then but.. what is wrong. Help....

You're not using any Godly Possesions or Costumes are you? Both disable trophies.

Hopefully not the same glitches that affected me as well as others from obtaining the GOW 2 Plat for example.. I still live these titles, and have all of the original single Disc incarnations before the full single disc collection was released.. The many many times I beat the sisters of the fates was ungodly! Still no Plat, even though that story progression trophy wouldn't pop for the plat! I was hoping the collection would be patched for the sanity of others!

But i see that i lack on two items.. u know when u press start and u se on the menue items u can se..Heras Chalice, Gordon Eye and sow on.. and the item under Gorgon eye, i lac on... sow i didnt find that item. all thoe when i surch on all the goddly possesions i seem to gott them all. sow how do i gett the item i lack on.. where do i find it. and how.? is that the problem i am facing or what?

Sow saad... This gives the whole game God of War 3 a big minus... meaning that... if i complete the fucking gme in Titan mode and i find all the goddly possesions i shold get the fucking platinum trofy. From now on i hate the God of War games, and the Ps3 world.. it is sow scrud and to many bugs in the system so i hope it all krashes and burns down to bitts, meaning that many jung people is spending time infron of Playstation 3 and having problem with a Glitch or 2 or more insted for beeing out and doing something els like making children or something more groneup things. but nooo they r stuck in some stupid gliches och they djust play on untill they gett a Stroke or even verse. F u Ps3 sytem and the whole God of War world. .....now i hve all the trofies.. completed the game on titan mode.. gott all the Goddly possesions.But i am missing 2 trofies... one at the top and one at the puttom. so WHAT THe fuck IS WRONG here. ffs. God by. u wont be seeng me any more here. peace out... One more thing... whan i see som people who have upp to a 100 platinum trofies..... what kind of life do they have...And how skuare eyes must they have if they came upp to a 100 platinums. isnt that fuckt upp. ...like OoOOoOoo like at me i have more then 50 plats... i ma cool maan... i dont have children, no life no wife, att all, my life is boring. Djust shoot me and gett ower with it. Peace !!

b.t.w

How do i gett my info from this page... all of it. !! cant find it so can some one help me with that plz!! Its not that big a deal buyt i think it sucks anyway. !! cant find anything on anything and its all a sallad to me. all thoe im a nuub so.. who cares what i write. or wrong ... right?

There is two hidden trofies that i tid not get.. how and what? The one on the top is the Platinum trofy but the one at the puttom ... i dont know.

You need to beat the Labrinth section towards the end of the game without dieing at all and you'll get the platinum. That is the trophy on the bottom of the list you're missing, the trophy at the top of the list is the platinum.

If you don't have a save near there just play through the game using your upgraded gear but no godly possessions or costumes (I believe you can carry over upgrades/weapons into new playthroughs in this one) until you get there. It should be right after the scorpion boss I think.

Sow saad... This gives the whole game God of War 3 a big minus... meaning that... if i complete the fucking gme in Titan mode and i find all the goddly possesions i shold get the fucking platinum trofy. From now on i hate the God of War games, and the Ps3 world.. it is sow scrud and to many bugs in the system so i hope it all krashes and burns down to bitts, meaning that many jung people is spending time infron of Playstation 3 and having problem with a Glitch or 2 or more insted for beeing out and doing something els like making children or something more groneup things. but nooo they r stuck in some stupid gliches och they djust play on untill they gett a Stroke or even verse. F u Ps3 sytem and the whole God of War world. .....now i hve all the trofies.. completed the game on titan mode.. gott all the Goddly possesions.But i am missing 2 trofies... one at the top and one at the puttom. so WHAT THe fuck IS WRONG here. ffs. God by. u wont be seeng me any more here. peace out... One more thing... whan i see som people who have upp to a 100 platinum trofies..... what kind of life do they have...And how skuare eyes must they have if they came upp to a 100 platinums. isnt that fuckt upp. ...like OoOOoOoo like at me i have more then 50 plats... i ma cool maan... i dont have children, no life no wife, att all, my life is boring. Djust shoot me and gett ower with it. Peace !!

First of all, my eyes are killing me because of this. :think:

Secondly, why don't you check the Trophy Guide and Roadmap to see what trophy your missing.

And f*ck God Of War? The whole entire series only had one glitch (from my own personal experience) and that was Boss Batch 3 on God of War 2.

But like Snake2410 said, the last trophy (or troffie, whichever floats your boat) is probably aMAZEd.

First of all, my eyes are killing me because of this. :think:

Secondly, why don't you check the Trophy Guide and Roadmap to see what trophy your missing.

And f*ck God Of War? The whole entire series only had one glitch (from my own personal experience) and that was Boss Batch 3 on God of War 2.

But like Snake2410 said, the last trophy (or troffie, whichever floats your boat) is probably aMAZEd.

Personally I found a few glitches in GoW3 that could be considered game breaking to some. 6 out of 8 times in the Labrinth room where it rotates and spikes come up from the floor while fighting enemies the Harpy that is supposed to spawn in the last room never spawned. I ran around dodging and fighting for almost 20 minutes straight on both my playthroughs and ran into that problem constantly, until I died every time.

Both playthroughs when I did finish it I still had to deal with this glitch at least half the time I made it to that last section of the room, and besides the two times it spawned every other time it didn't. I also had a similar situation with the Challenge of Olympus's Bare Hands, I got every enemy to either fall off the platforms or die and had over 6 seconds left and sat there with nothing spawning until it failed me. It only did that one once though thankfully, I was pissed. So GoW3 does have glitches, weither they could be considered as bad as Boss Batch 3 or not is up to the individual.

Personally I had no problems getting BB3 to pop on my only GoW2 playthrough, and I didn't really do anything specifically to prevent it. Probably luck but who knows.

• Terminator changed the title to God Of War 3... trouble with some trophies ...2!