TiTaN true? :think:

sam020295

It probably has got something to do with the glitch where you can have all weapons and all of them maxed out when you start a new game. A few places can be skipped. However, you need to be careful. When you get to the 3 judges and break the chains before you're actually supposed to do so, your PS3 will freeze up.

It probably has got something to do with the glitch where you can have all weapons and all of them maxed out when you start a new game. A few places can be skipped. However, you need to be careful. When you get to the 3 judges and break the chains before you're actually supposed to do so, your PS3 will freeze up.

so it doesn't work ? then i do it not xD

If you break them in the correct order, this is the skip he's talking about, for sure.

Watched some YouTube video's and yes, you can actually skip it. When this first was discovered, there was no trick to actually skip it and it would freeze the game :o

:) Not a problem. I personally never used the skip myself, only watched the videos on youtube :) GoW is notorious for skips (I beat GoW1 in under 2 hours due to them)