XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > G (PS3) > God of War III

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 125
Default God of War IV Teaser Trailer

Shadow_946 is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
 
dz06lt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,094

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

this has been proven to be fake
__________________
ALL BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED

6 PS4 Now Playing inFamous Second Son; 101 PS3 Now Playing Assassins Creed Liberation HD; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing Lost Planet 3.


dz06lt is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
 
Salvation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,477

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz06lt View Post
this has been proven to be fake
Wonder why..

99% of the footage was from God of War III, and maybe the other 1% was from E3.

Someone please close this thread.
__________________

Salvation is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
 
Angelwork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 2,593

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

Angelwork is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
 
Cornagandarub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 6,149

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwork View Post
God I love this image.
__________________
Cornagandarub is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
 
StarGate55555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,594

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default

that is such bullshit cause if you have played all 3 of them you would know that the whole clip is collected from all 3 of them.
StarGate55555 is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
 
skibum529's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a corner waiting for you.
Posts: 1,794
Send a message via Skype™ to skibum529

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGate55555 View Post
that is such bullshit cause if you have played all 3 of them you would know that the whole clip is collected from all 3 of them.
that is what the 4th one is going to be. A mixture of all 3 :P
__________________
skibum529 is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
 
sudarsanvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: India
Posts: 357

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default

so god of war 4 is a collection of all three games
f### Santa Monica
sudarsanvr is offline  
Old 05-06-2011, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
 
Phodda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,171

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

And so all of you believe in bull#$!t from youtube...
Phodda is offline  
Old 05-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 120
Default

Even though its fake, I like the logo. If there was an hd image of it I'd use it as a wallpaper. Nice logo, glimmering lights, flaming blades, then swinging blades, the opening of the video would be a great dynamic theme.
pnm826 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 PM.

Missing Trophies class=