GoW II Locks up on me.

Mystic

Well, I guess I will be the needle in the haystack here and say I have been getting extreme lock ups on GoW II.

I finished GoW without error but upon starting GoW II the first level has become unplayable and broken, I cannot progress, locks out every time. No one here on the forums seems to say anything, and I have read around others are experiencing it too, but I was just wondering if ANYONE here has had something while trying to play on a 60GB PS3? Which is what i'm on right now.

I really hope BluePoint releases a patch, it's got to be the game, people have complained, and my PS3 is just fine, as is what others have said.

I haven't had any problems either. I do have this crazy glitch though. The final challenge is saying I have to kill all these guys without getting hit. Anyone else having this problem???:o

Not a glitch. That's an actual challenge.

Its alot easier then you think. Just do aerial attacks. Do the thing where he goes in the air and comes back down with the blades with force. I think the move is call Prometheus or soomething like that.

Hold :r1: and :triangle: while in the air and Kratos will force push the enemies around.

Not a glitch. That's an actual challenge.

Its alot easier then you think. Just do aerial attacks. Do the thing where he goes in the air and comes back down with the blades with force. I think the move is call Prometheus or soomething like that.

Hold :r1: and :triangle: while in the air and Kratos will force push the enemies around.

The force is in GoW?! :wtf: