How long is each game? GOW 1 and 2.

Zombie_Capo

im asking because battlefield comes out on tuesday and this is the only time ima have before GOW 3 is out since final fantasy and battlefield will be taking up alot of my time. im currently where u get the Zeus power in part 1, how much more do i have to go and how long is part 2 hour wise??

GoW 1 you can get all the trophies in the main game within 5 hours, but the Challenge of the Gods takes up a serious amount of time as;

1) there's 10 of them

2) you can't save between them so they have to be done all at once

3) a couple are bloody hard

As for GoW II, the main game takes about 11 hours to do everything on easy mode I would say, then you have the Challenge of the Titans which is less difficult than CoG as

1) there's 7 of them

2) you can save between them

3) they're much easier in general

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...

Well, GOW1 took me about 7-10 hours when I played it on the ps2. Once you know how to beat all the enemies quickly, how to quickly solve all the puzzles and stuff, it could take you like 5 hours. With a bonus costume like Dairy Bastard, it could take you like 3 hours or so.

And for GOW2, it took me like 15 hours on my first playthrough on my ps2 long ago. It could take you like 5 or 6 hours once you know what to do.

Hope this helps!:D