Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,307 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.02

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 5 since a lot of people might find the Challenge of the Gods hard (and it definitely would be the hardest of the game). All the other trophies were rather easy. To my surprise, climbing the spiked columns were quite easy since you only need to climb the first one to earn the Trophy, and not both like I thought before getting there, makes a lot easier than it could of been.

If 2 of the Gold Trophies weren't in this game, it'd be a 2. But because Take the Physical Challenge and Speed of Jason McDonald are in there, it's bumped up to a 7 mainly because of Challenge of the Gods. This is the one Trophy that will prevent the majority of players from getting the Platinum here. The 5 hour speedrun Trophy isn't hard, but it can be annoying to have to go through the game again when you were so close before.

I tried to be objective here and keep in mind that this style of game is my forte. I also feel I need to be careful when assuming something is easy because I Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has my difficulty scale all fucked up...

5 - Honestly I wanted to give it a three...but I knocked it up a bit because some people might find the Challenge of the Gods difficult. Not as hard as you think, though. The 5 hour trophy is a JOKE....literally...easy peasy.

Not very time consuming either....could be done in one playthrough if done correctly but that would be pushing it. Two playthroughs absolutely no problem.

i only need to finish the game in less than 5 hours now but i assume that trophy will be easier than finishing the game the first time (on normal) and going through the challenges so i'm gonna rate it now.

for me this game was an 8-9, finally i gave it a 9 just because it was easily the most frustrating game i've ever played. seriously, how can it be that this game is rated so low by most people? am i so bad at this genre? :D

sure, it is possible to platinum this game in about 4 hours or so but still, the end of the game is just hard as hell and its not even influenced by the difficulty setting (combat was easy for me but as soon as kratos is supposed to jump or climb or whatever he starts to suck xD). the challenges alone are worth a 10...

this is definitely going to be my hardest platinum so far (and definitely the most frustrating one).

Rated it 5. Only need to finish the Game in under 5 hours, which is a walk in the park, looking how far I'm into the game already and how much time is still have.

Mainly rated it a 5 for Challenge of the Gods, and considering I'm fairly good at this type of game. would have given it a 3 or 4, but I was like "No, try to make the Polls more accurate!".

One of my all time favourite games god of war 1 for the story was relatively straight forward nothing to challenging so i would give the story 4/10. As for the Challenge of the gods this will catch many players out as some are very hard for example rooms 5,7, 8,10. 8 being the hardest therefore challenges are 8/10. Overall 6.5/10 a nice platinum to have.

I gave it a 4 just because some people might struggle with the challenges, while the last one was definitely annoying for me, it still took less than 1 hour to clear them all.

Considering that this is the only hard trophy in the game, I could have easily rated this a 3. Nothing difficult about the speedrun, I wasnt rushing like a madman and still finished with 2 hours to spare.