so video game logic... (spoiler)

UlvenFenrir

He never actually dies, he catches himself as he falls. If he would have hit the river Styx... wait he did that in GoW 3... idk dude, weird.

But when he get to the underworld i,n the real world he died. GoW 1-Ares kill him with a pole when he push out the Pandoras box.

GoW 2- Zeus kill him with the Sword of Olympus

But when he get to the underworld i,n the real world he died. GoW 1-Ares kill him with a pole when he push out the Pandoras box.

GoW 2- Zeus kill him with the Sword of Olympus

Ya ur right but he still caught himself. Even the captain from the first level was hanging there trying to not fall in... until Kratos kicks him in ;)

The ship captain was a nice touch. At first I was 'who dat??' but on my speed run playthrough I was like ahhh :applause:

And Kratos gets sent to Hades like every game, seriously. It's lost all meaning for the series. To say nothing of Kratos murdering everyone and everything on earth and in Olympus. Now I wish Santa Monica would just murder the series and let it rest. They clearly don't know what to do with Kratos and his story arc (or lack thereof), which explains Ascension and the PSP interquels.

The game's logic and narrative jumps the ship (heh) super hard after the first game.

Edited by easter

• 5 months later...
The ship captain was a nice touch. At first I was 'who dat??' but on my speed run playthrough I was like ahhh :applause:

And Kratos gets sent to Hades like every game, seriously. It's lost all meaning for the series. To say nothing of Kratos murdering everyone and everything on earth and in Olympus. Now I wish Santa Monica would just murder the series and let it rest. They clearly don't know what to do with Kratos and his story arc (or lack thereof), which explains Ascension and the PSP interquels.

The game's logic and narrative jumps the ship (heh) super hard after the first game.

You are not even kidding. I particularly like in GoW 2 when Kratos gains the power of time, but instead of, you know, using it to restore his family, he uses it to ride a titan and attack Zeus.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...